Tails

Does anyone else enjoy tails?, we recently took a trip out to a well known sex toy shop, we got a rabbit tail butt plug for Bunny, and also ordered a silver fox tail from love honey for me (couldn’t find a squirrel tail), I just wished that we had the house to ourselves so we could walk around all the time with just our tails in, as it is we have to just wear them in the bedroom, they do get us in the mood. :biting_lip: :bum1:

7 Likes

I have a pastel coloured rainbow tail, I call it my unicorn tail :unicorn:
I’m lucky that I live alone.

6 Likes

I have a long black pony tail on a glass plug that I ordered from LH some time ago. Even though I’m not into pet/ animal roleplay, I see it as a fun item that’s quite different than what I’m used to. I’ve used it during some sessions and it was quite a new experience for both of us!

4 Likes

I love them…have a black glass pony tail butt plug and a bunny rabbit one…not into animal play just the novelty of having a varied

“butt look”

:racehorse::rabbit2:

6 Likes

We are enjoying the varied butt look too, we’ve both got a few different butt plugs, I’ve been wearing mine out and about Bunny is a bit nervous about wearing out of the bedroom and under her clothes. We’ll get there though.
The tails are strictly bedroom, I did try under my jeans but it was too obvious.

1 Like

I have a “unicorn” tail and a bunny tail. I love them! :unicorn::rabbit:

5 Likes

Edited by mod

2 Likes

I love tails. My favourite on is a pony tail that is virtually the same colour as my hair, and it is so long it almost touches the floor. I love wearing it.

4 Likes

We’ve never really seen the attraction? What is it that people like over and above a normal plug?

1 Like

I have one it’s technically a fox one but treat it and the ears more like anime cat girl thing. Was something my boyfriend asked out I felt about and honestly i’m kind of neutral on it enjoy I do think it’s cute but doesn’t necessarily rev me up. My guy who ever does and if wear em and rubbing on him or being a anime esc cate girl occasionally makes him happy I can do that he definitely takes care of me in terms of sexual happiness and has/is pretty much down to try anything I want.

So ya I enjoy it.

2 Likes

We like the plugs without tails too, but it just adds an extra sensation, don’t really know why we like them, in fact we didn’t know until we tried them, we are trying to open ourselves up to new things after 26 years together, so we will probably come across a lot of new things that we never really thought about before. Looking forward to it all… :smiley:

2 Likes

I bought my first tail last order. I love it! Feel safer too in case I have any mishaps I can get it out without worrying. Not into animal play but went down a treat. Definitely won’t be the last one I buy

3 Likes

I wear mine purely for aesthetic reason. For me, it’s the same as wearing a nice jewelled plug or a pretty glass one.

5 Likes

Love tails! I’m always concerned with washing the plug attached, or getting lube on the tail, or washing it in general. I’ve never been on the receiving end of one so it’s never been my business to deal with the aftermath.

2 Likes

My OH has a few tails, love her glass plugged pony tail the most, love to see it hanging between her legs knowing how it’s attached!!
We’ve probably all seen the pictures of the girls in public casually wearing their tails hanging below their skirts. My OH has toyed with the idea of doing this but had yet to pluck up the bravery!! Obviously I’d be very supportive if she tried.
Anyone wore a tail in public?