Taking the leap..

So me and Mr A have been talking extensively about a threesome over the last few months and we've both decided we're ready to give it a go. We've set out the boundaries (mutual agreement on no kissing lol) and think it's best if it's with someone we don't know. We'd both prefer a MMF first and if we enjoy it as much as we expect to then we'd give a MFF a try.

I'm just wondering if anyone can offer any insight into how you've turned the fantasy into a reality, was it on a night out, a swingers club etc ?

xo

Agree, go to a swinger club, our first group experience together was in one. It's easier to walk away in a club if you're not happy, not so easy if you invite someone to your home. Whatever you do, don't involve friends - keep your swinging to strangers.

Peakcouple wrote:

Agree, go to a swinger club, our first group experience together was in one. It's easier to walk away in a club if you're not happy, not so easy if you invite someone to your home. Whatever you do, don't involve friends - keep your swinging to strangers.

What Peakcouple said, club has lot less pressure and you can talk to potential partner first. Don't go with a friend, but nothing wrong with swinging buddys becoming friends. If no swingers clubs near you plenty of websites for swingers

Hi Mr A & Mrs N, id love to be your number 3, its something i've wanted to do for a long time. I'm from about 15 miles outside Manchester, whereabouts are you ? You have a very sexy figure by the way.

Hello Mrs a where are you guys from?