Tall Girl Issues

Hi all. I'm having some lingerie nightmares and I need help please.

I'm 5ft10 (with boobs and a booty) and I am struggling to get lingerie that is long enough for me. I have managed to find the Cottelli stockings which are long enough but their selection is somewhat limited.

Does anyone else have this issue and could recommend any products? I'm particularly looking for suspender stockings and a bodystocking.

Thank you!!!

Hi NN I'm sure at 5'10 should be lots of choice. Try doing separates so a set of stockings and belt. Then panties and then again different bra. Even corset.

I'd suggest the bigger the fishnet the more likely the body stocking would fit

Hello! I'm over 5'10", size 18-20 and a whopping 33" leg! LoveHoney's own branded lingerie is super. I was always told with tights to go up a size to accommodate height. The plus size stockings actually sit up my thigh! The mini dresses all sit below my bum beautifully and super flattering. The queen size body stockings are also an excellent fit, however I had trouble with one of the all in ones suspenders not having enough length.

NaughtyNerd wrote:

I'm 5ft10 (with boobs and a booty) and I am struggling to get lingerie that is long enough for me. I have managed to find the Cottelli stockings which are long enough but their selection is somewhat limited.

Does anyone else have this issue and could recommend any products? I'm particularly looking for suspender stockings and a bodystocking.

Thank you!!!

Hi NaughtyNerd, 

If you're looking for a great bodystocking, I'd always recommend this one for taller frames! My friend, who's 6'2", says that this fits her like a dream!

Also, I'm not sure if you've seen it, but I put together a quick video on how to choose the best-fitting lingerie if you're over 5'8". You can watch it here: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2_2Y_J_loc

Lovehoney - Sammi Cole wrote:

NaughtyNerd wrote:

Thank you!!!

Hi NaughtyNerd,

If you're looking for a great bodystocking, I'd always recommend http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30692 for taller frames! My friend, who's 6'2", says that this fits her like a dream!

That one is my favourite I own. The suspenders are really super stretchy so make it fit perfectly.

Thanks ladies. Really appreciate your responses.

I have got a couple of body stockings and the are look fab but feel a bit too short if I try bend anything. Walking around like a robot is not a sexy look!!

I will take a look at that body stocking and the other stuff you have mentioned too.

NaughtyNerd wrote:

Thanks ladies. Really appreciate your responses.

I have got a couple of body stockings and the are look fab but feel a bit too short if I try bend anything. Walking around like a robot is not a sexy look!!

I will take a look at that body stocking and the other stuff you have mentioned too.

Hi I am a 6ft Male who enjoys dressing up. I have long legs and I find the hold ups and stockings do slip down, but the range of garter belts with suspenders fit me perfectly, holding everything in place. The female plus size ranges in lingerie and outfits, that Lovehoney stock are usually stretchy so will fit both the large or small and the taller body. I hope you find what you need. xx