Tango advice

It's in my bio, but I'm a Queen and I'm Carnal! Lol

If the vibrations don't bother you too much, do you just leave it in place? If you don't really thrust with it, Eric might suit you, because that one is completely sleek :-)

I love that it has no wires! They don't really bother me with other products, but it's so nice to just have one complete unit, that just looks like a normal vibrator. Hopefully LH consider stocking either or both of them in the future.

Good luck with your Tango :-)

Sorry, I missed the ridges question. They're not extremely huge, but they're well defined and I need a bit of a warm up before I can thrust with it

Ooh! Just a quickie, and sorry to drag this out (I'm excited, can you tell?!), but it's alive - I couldn't wait. I just went and tried it. Bloody hell! Um, I don't know what I was expecting after only having the TC and Silver bullets, but... wow!

I can't find any info on the leaflet or online for the old version's speeds and patterns. How many should it have?

It's getting rather warm on charge, too. Is this normal?

Thanks again.

Erm, I *think* it has 4 constant speeds, and 4 patterns. It will have a memory though, so will turn on where you turned it off. Great feature, but makes it harder to count the settings to begin with! Lol

Warmth when charging wouldn't concern me to be honest, as long as it's not getting too hot. Mine does get slightly warm to the touch. I never leave my toys on charge unattended anyway.

The Tango is certainly in a different league. Other bullets fade into insignificance for most people after they've met a Tango

Thanks again, Foxxy.

And, yes, I can see that my other bullets will be fading into insignificance after Tango moves into my drawer.

I don't thrust tbh. He's a bit big for me to be comfortable with, even after a good warm-up. I'm LH faithful (CS is THE best!), so I wish they'd stock the others, too. They have such great deals and I'm racking up a load of points. Also, you meet the greatest people on their forum ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Well, everyone. What can I say? Thank you all for your help.

I tried it and... WOW! So strong! Hard to believe the new one is even stronger.

I honestly didn't think it would hold a charge, or even charge at all as it's quite old and been stuffed in the back of a drawer. But I charged it for a few hours (though every time I checked the light was off so I disconnected/re-connected it a few times).

I scrolled through and found that the first two constants were more or less the same, but then going up to 3 and 4, it really ramped up. I'm not fond of the patterns, but you were right, Foxxy - it does start where it left off. Great feature.

I gave it a go when I eventually got to bed and changed the habit of a lifetime with it. Instead of my usual fast and furious style, I played around with it. The result being and orgasm the likes of which I've never had. The shocks continued down my leg for a good 10 minutes afterwards.

Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I rang my friend this morning and she's going to get one for herself - as she explained, she could never have used it herself because of the bad memories. She never got around to getting rid of it from an eco point of view and didn't want to be seen putting it in a re-cycling bin so just threw it in a drawer. I still feel a bit bad as she's gonna have to spend £ to get a new one, but I think it's a win-win for us both really. Plus, more than anything, we both loathe waste (a right pair of hoarders!).

My Womanizer won't get forgotten as I find that a different experience. I'll still keep my little bullets, too, as they'll be great to take away, plus I think I'll keep one next to me when I use the Tango in case it dies mid big O!

So, again, thank you all. I nearly backed away from a really intense and different experience. So glad I didn't.

I'm so pleased you love it! :-)

Foxxy wrote:

I'm so pleased you love it! :-)

Thanks, Foxxy. You're a star.

The Tango is awesome :) I have the Touch as well but I honestly don't know which I prefer. I think the Tango is good for raw strength and the Touch is still amazingly strong but I think the slight silicone drag just does it for me lol

The Tango has another victim!!

I missed your question about the bomb I mentioned. It's just a colloquialism, if you mention something you shouldn't or that's unexpected, then you're dropping a bomb, i mentioned Christmas is february - the C-bomb, although many might call a certain minister for education a c-bomb of a different type

Thanks everyone for all the input and patience.

I've been MIA last few days so couldn't reply.

Sum Sub - I'm with you now. Tiredness/excitement had clouded my brain :-D