Taste of your own cum

Yes!! I love to taste my own but it’s best when I’m eating it from the OH and she’s just cum too. :yum::yum::yum:

5 Likes

I also love my pre cum and back when I used to get to clean up my wife’s pussy or tits really loved it . But have a mental block eating it right out of the tap . One of these days !

1 Like

To anyone male or female if you are on your own do you like to be creative and find different fun ways to consume your cum.

:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

Yes! Licking out of hand, sucking my fingers, into a shot glass then drinking, straight into my mouth…to name a few! :wink:

2 Likes

It’s fun isn’t it, Love cuming on things and sucking it up through a straw.

3 Likes

I’ve not tried a straw!! That sounds quite naughty

2 Likes

@Zepta My best fun method is sucking it up when it’s on a smooth surface mirror or glass table.

2 Likes

Nah never tried mine as feel like I’d gag or worse :see_no_evil:

1 Like

I made this topic might be helpful.

3 Likes

I love the taste of my pre cum, particularly licking it off my wife, but not yet mustered up the courage for the full thing yet. One day!

1 Like

Nope. Nope nope nope, nope.

Definitely NMK. Nope nope nope!

1 Like

So for the first time ever last night after having an amazing time in the bedroom with the wife after ejaculating all over her tits, for some reason and I don’t know why as it is not something I have ever thought about doing, but I licked my own cum from her nipple it didn’t taste as bad as I had expected, then for some unknown I went back and licked and sucked her titties clean :scream::scream:

Looking back at it now I find it quite arousing but at the same time I feel quite embarrassed by myself and I’m not sure why, I think that she was surprised and seemes to get even more turned on by watching me do this.

But I think I actually really enjoyed doing it and think it may happen again soon :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Edit: Oh and I forgot to mention I swallowed it all :eyes::eyes:

8 Likes

Ha ha ha ha brilliant response, and I think my first reaction when read this.
I then gave it some thought, if the Mrs told me it would make her really hot, would I?
Think under those circumstances, I prob would. After all, it’s not anything she’s not doing herself.

Food for thought, as they say

2 Likes

@Mr_Kink1 gotta be prepared to try anything once, I’m fairly open to trying anything with my wife, but doubt I would be with anyone else

1 Like

Definitely, whatevers good for the goose…
I’ll try anything once, and then again to be sure.
I did go to clean the mrs up after with my tongue a few months back after we were done, she didn’t like the idea, grossed her out a little. Will give it another go sometime soon.

1 Like

The thought of going for the clean up really turns me on but as soon as I’ve cum the desire just disappears, and just can’t make myself do it,
My wife knows I want to try it, maybe one day she will force me too,
I’d love her to make me do it

2 Likes

That’s a common thing to happen to be like ‘yeah I’ll eat it once I’m done’ but sometimes it does disappear. Perhaps work your way up by trying the pre cum and then going for them. It’s amazing once you’ve done it

1 Like

Yeah I can wipe and lick the Pre Cum all the time no problem
I just get the mental block, once done :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

It does take time. You’ll get there :+1::+1:

2 Likes

I’ve just started trying this and I’m planning on working up for a full clean up :scream::scream: can’t believe I actually want to try and do it

1 Like