Taste of your own cum

I taste my own cum from the end of my dildo or fingers all the time
Although prefer OH cum

3 Likes

I’ve long wanted to taste my own cum but as others have said I just lose total interest the second I’ve blown my load. During the build up before jerking off the thought of doing it turns me on massively but it just disappears before I get to try it.

Any advice on how to manage it?

2 Likes

I was the same but made it happen gradually.The first five times or so i just dipped the tip of my tongue in for a little try.Then a few times after with a little lick and taste until one night the wife licked up a huge rope of it off her boob and kissed me swirling her tongue around.She then ordered me to clean her completely and ever since i have become a massive fan.Cream pies are awesome but in a solo session i love cleaning her realistic dildo too.Good luck,you will get there and it will be wonderful.Plus the naughty thoughts of being a come guzzler aids masturbation sessions like crazy.

4 Likes

Have to say i like the taste of mine. I do like to lick it up after masturbating sometimes

1 Like

I’m exactly the same mate, the urge and the temptation is there at times but back out after I cum.

Reading this forum I don’t think I would mind ‘cleaning’ up my parter though sounds hot.

4 Likes

Like the idea more than in practice - post orgasm clarity reduces the desire - but still okay

2 Likes

I like the taste of both of my cum and precum done it a few times.

2 Likes

I love the taste of my sperm,always crave for it. I eat my own
sperm almost daily for 8 years!

1 Like