Tattoos..your opinions?

Sorry Flirty, I really do hate tattoos on girls. I think it's like painting go-faster stripes on a Ferrari or putting plastic gnomes outside a mansion.

Im all for tattoos....I have two, one on my spine leading down to my bottom it was designed for me and only about 4cms long. Im seriously having it extended as far down as can bare the pain!! My second is just above my panties and it makes me feel sexy and both are in places that i dont show off so are personal especially the one just above my panty line only the man in my life gets to see that one. I think tattoos can look sexy but also awlful on the wrong person.... I do like a man with a few well placed tattoos but not arms full!!! On women i think they can be very sexy my friend has a beautiful tattoo, you cant help but touch it!!

What does everyone think of amy Winehouse's tattoos? Personally, I think they look cheap and tacky, and there's way too many of them.

Amy Winehouse is a very beautiful woman, it is in my opinion a shame she has so many tatoos...........

love my tats.. have six, all with meaning. mrs kunni has a few. i want her to put one on her bum.... just for me......

I love tattoos, got a few myself and so does my partner, it was just the other night when he went down on me that I was thinking how sexy it looked with his arm wrapped round my leg and I could see his tattoo, mmmm

love my tatts x

i have one tatto of my kids names.. my hubby says tattoos look good on women.. just not to many.. 7 or 8.. and size

i like it when people have their kids names, its cute i think id want it done in tiny italic script somewhere. Im not keen on when people have their partners name tattooed on them..thats just tempting fate!! lol

I want one on my leg, but I cant hae it as it would go over my scar

They can look good, i don't think enough people think about the future. Some go saggy or just that horrible greeny black!

I have 3 tattoos

I think they are sexy as f*ck

Thats just my opinion and if they have personal meanings

I dont think someone having tattoos or not having tattoos would put me off them sexually

its their body, their choice!

I love tattoos on men. If my OH said to me He didn't like my tattoos I would be a bit gutted, but then again I had them done for me, not anyone else. My OH is tattooed as well and I think its cool

My dad disagrees, he hates my tattoos even though mine are very feminine

PPB

x

I think tattoos are an age old way of celebrating all that is good (or bad if you're that way inclined) about life!

It's a form of body adornment and civilizations for thousands of years have been doing it.

I myself don't have one but will definitely get one soon, I've been wondering what though and cannot decide.

It's your body and nobody else's business at the end of the day isn't it?

I love tattoos in moderation. I have two; a dragon wrapped around a crescent moon on my shoulder blade and a heart with my OH's name on my wrist. I want at least 2 or three more. Personally, I get my tattoos for me, not to impress other people.

My boyfriend got his first tattoo the other day and, although it seemed odd seeing him with one at first, I now think he looks really sexy with it.

I have two. One on my back which is just a little devil with hubbys name.. ( think it was so he could remind other men whose I am.. lol ) and I got a little butterfly on the top of my right breast. its kinda just to bring notice to the clevage area.

To many on a man or a woman and I don't find it attractive. But thats just my opinion.

While not really a tattoo fan a subtle one well placed can look nice. I just get turned off by

a) Overly tattooed men or women

b) Horribly faded , or stretched tattoo's , by that I mean a fine looking guy gets a tat on his six pack , which in time turns into a beer belly .... the best looking tat turns into a hideous monstrosity !

frenchsirius wrote:

While not really a tattoo fan a subtle one well placed can look nice. I just get turned off by

a) Overly tattooed men or women

b) Horribly faded , or stretched tattoo's , by that I mean a fine looking guy gets a tat on his six pack , which in time turns into a beer belly .... the best looking tat turns into a hideous monstrosity !

I totally agree French. I'm making sure I only have mine in places that aren't likely to stretch over time like my shoulder blades or upper arms (the outside). As cool as I think they are, I'd never have one on my hips or stomach because knowing my luck I'd put on weight (or lose it!!) and they'd get ruined.

Well I have two, 1 between my shoulder blades(glad when that was done, it hurt like buggery lol) and one on my upper arm. My OH has one on her lower back which i just think is as hot as hell, but that is me (see my profile pic)

It would be an awful boring world and we were all the same so bring on individuality, each to their own!!

I have a large fairy on the base of my spine- drew it myself when i was in my teens. I have a tribal design on the back of my neck, yes the back of my neck! lol. I have a quotation which means a lot to me on the inside of my right forearm. Probably the same size as the one on my back

i intend to have another inbetween my shoulder blades at some point, i have it all designed and everything. And in the future- i will probably have more. Tattoos are addictive, but as long as youre aware they will be there forever (not always- there is tattoo removal) then theres no problem.

as for stretching comments- my tattooist who is brilliant btw, told me once all tattoos bleed over time. like the lines on my latest one he did very thin, explaining that over the years, (this is without skin stretching) the lines thicken- it is a well known fact amongst any good tattooist)

as i can not physically see my other 2 i took pics, and sure enough over the years the lines which were thin had thickened some. so it isnt just skin stretching which causes changes in tattoos, they do get 'weathered' lol over the years as do we all!

PPBx

I never used to be that bothered about them till i came across (excuse the pun) the Suicide Girls website. Some very very hot tats in there! On the right girl they're brilliant but i'm not keen on the common ones on the lower back. No offense to anyone that might have one, you just see them too often for my liking.