Tea

This probably is one of the most imporant topics I've ever started:

How do you drink your tea?

Is there a type of tea or brand you prefer?

What interesting and different teas have you tried?

Currently I have a few subs buying me lots of tea and other hot beverages. But also Christmas and winter flavoured teas are out right now, which I really enjoy with a splash of soya milk. =)

1 Like

Liquorice tea is one of my favourite teas,i love most of the twinings herbal infusions :)

Peach and cherry blossom green tea :) any green tea x

I've tryied lots of tea brands but my favourite by far is Yorkshire Tea. Strong with just a splash of milk and one sweetener.

I'm not really a big fan of the flavored teas you can get, But I do like lemon tea ice cold or hot.

Earl grey, black with a single level tea spoon of sugar, poured at 100degrees whilst kettle is on the boil, served at 85degrees after sufficient steeping time, sipped and never "swigged "

that's my favourite tea, otherwise Yorkshire tea with milk and two.

1 Like

Draven wrote:

that's my favourite tea, otherwise Yorkshire tea with milk and two.

Lollipop ;) wrote:

I've tryied lots of tea brands but my favourite by far is Yorkshire Tea. Strong with just a splash of milk and one sweetener.

not that im biased being from yorkshire have to say i love yorkshire tea, its one of my fave non herbal teas

Good choice Lollipop and Draven

I have to say Yorkshire tea is awesome. I also like Twinings Everyday tea with echinacea blend =)

1 Like

It's extremely rare that I drink 'normal' tea, but I do love a chai tea during the winter. I'm more of a herbal and green tea person though and have half a cupboard full of them! My favourite probably has to be twinings peach and cherry blossom green tea, it's so flavourful and refreshing.

I am more of a coffee drinker myself. Occasionaly I will drink tea but never the normal always flavoured. I really like twinnings Lemon and ginger.

Twiningss breakfast tea or Lapsang Souchong for me

1 Like

Had some tea made by an Indian neighbour once. It was lovely. Haven't a clue what they used. May have been ginger in it. If anyone knows please tell me as I would like to try it again.

The only tea I drink religiously is Chai. Can't beat a Chai Tea Latte.. sweet, creamy and a little spicey... lovely. I drink a lot of it during the winter/christmas period with an extra sprinking of cinnamon on top!

1 Like

I love either yorkshire tea or twinings everyday tea as my 'normal' tea and it has to be strong, milky and with 2 sugars!

I also love twinings lemon and ginger tea and I add some honey to sweeten it- it's great for warming you up or if you have a cold.

Earl grey and vanilla tea is good too, strong and milky!

Occasionally I'll drink peppermint tea but I like to leave that to go completely cold first.

Having said all that I am a coffee drinker first and foremost lol

Assam tea strongly brewed with lots of milk and two sweetners. I prefer sugar but my waistline suffers.

Green tea with lemon or Earl Grey are my favourites. I also recently enjoyed my first cup of Yorkshire tea which was much better than my usual PG Tips.
More of a coffee fan though really.

I've been trying to like herbal and fruity teas but not so keen. I like cranberry and blood orange though. Also apple pear and vanilla it possibly is... Tastes like cake. Xx

Hibiscus, Hambleden Organic.

M&S Extra strong number 3.

How boring am i!

Anything fair trade, white with no sugar. I don't get that excited by tea.

Coffee on the other hand needs a good browse to check which one to get.

On a related note, biscuits...

To dunk or not too dunk...

Is it a sin to dirty the tea with a bourbon or a custard cream?