Tea

Essential viewing for dunking biscuits:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSWzBnt0dlc

StHubbins wrote:

Essential viewing for dunking biscuits:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSWzBnt0dlc

I can't look but can I assume this is a famous sketch involving hob nobs?

DIP ME AGAIN!

AGAIN!

That's the one David

Twinnings every day, strong, and a teaspoon sugar!

Nothing fancy for me

1 Like

I like barrys tea, its associated with cork where im from. I drink it black no sugar. Think I'll have some right now.

My everyday is Tetley's, stewed well with a drop of milk. However I do have a cache of Earl Grey stashed away if I fancy a change.

There's no tea like Tetley! Milky with 2 sugars.

I love the Twinings flavoured teas too though, although I don't drink green tea - it's too bland for me.

I take mine ice cold, with no milk, no sugar and no tea. Preferrably in a glass

PG Tips all the way. Bought my first box because of a free monkey, and haven't bought any other tea since!

I drink PG Tips too - and also drink herbal teas - I love the Heath & Heather range and always have a chamomile tea before bed - works like a charm :) xxx

No fruity girly teas proper English tea strong black no sugar for me!

Ahhh I need a cuppa tea in the morning to get going! To be honest though, I am not fussy. As long as it isn't too strong. I take it with milk and no sugar.

1 Like

I love proper tea in a teapot with a cup and saucer but don't have that very often.

PG tips is my favourite by far with milk.

Also love a lot of the Twinings fruit teas, yummy, favourite at the moment is cherry and cinnamon.

But I drink more coffee than tea in general.

1 Like

Stuburns wrote:

Had some tea made by an Indian neighbour once. It was lovely. Haven't a clue what they used. May have been ginger in it. If anyone knows please tell me as I would like to try it again.

it could be either ginger, cardomon or plain old black pepper. i accidently put black pepper in tea on a flight once, the bloke next to me had a good old laugh but it is actually delicious. but then i love spiced teas

Citygirl - could be a Masala Chai.

The base spice of the tea is Ginger and Cardamom and is one of the most popular ways to drink tea in India (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masala_chai)

Lollipop ;) wrote:

I've tryied lots of tea brands but my favourite by far is Yorkshire Tea. Strong with just a splash of milk and one sweetener.

I'm not really a big fan of the flavored teas you can get, But I do like lemon tea ice cold or hot.

Same here! Deffo the best brew, like you with one sweetner :-)

I do have the occasional peppermint or cammomile too

i think tea is the most vile thing possible but i did used to like Blackcurrant flavoured fruit tea which doesn't seem to exist anymore

Aqualaria wrote:

PG Tips all the way. Bought my first box because of a free monkey, and haven't bought any other tea since!

I only drink PG, I like it strong, made with 2 teabags, and only a little milk and sugar. If there's other tea (not PG) available, I'll have coffee.

white tea with 3, yes 3 sugars! for some reason I hate it if it's not sugary enough, the milk has to be just right too, too little or too much ruins the taste. no idea which tea bags as my parents buy them. as for biscuits, I usually have bourbons, custard creams, nice biscuits, malted milk, chocolate digestives, just anything thats in the house really

I like my tea hot and strong with a splash of milk, but most of all i like my tea shared with my best friend.

1 Like