teenage crush

the mechanic wrote:

kim wilde was another (showing my age here }

Qium Wilde or Kate's Bush(and nipples).

Lol big g... I know how you feel... I end up thinking no one knows the ppl I grew up watching/ listening to...
I was ( and still am😉) into muscles.....
What change do I have netting a muscle ripped hunk at 43 next week for my birthday😉

Leonardo DiCaprio and Charlie from Busted

Susanna Hoffs is a good call, but I liked Victoria Principal (Pam in Dallas)

Jean Claude van damme when he was sexy x

Naughtymum. I think you would be very surprised at how easily you could achieve you Birthday idea. It's just down to how much dignity you are prepared to give up and how confident you are to ask and go get what you want. If a woman like your goodself wants no attachment sex I think you would be very surprised how many men would be thrilled to oblige. All meant in the nicest way.

Lol..😉😆 well I am tempted with some " toys" for my b day next week...but as the water board took 2x whatci was expecting this month.. I might have to prune it a bit...

Ooh it's my birthday next week too NM

Netdoctor and discount.... Go shopping😉

Kylie Minogue and Jason Donovan when they were in Neighbours! Then it was Ryan Giggs and Damon Albarn!

Elisabeth sladen ( sarah jane smith ) in doctor who was another

My biggest was Emma Bunton.

I'm not proud.

And I remember finding my gf's mum sexier than her after a while. :|

Ooh, Claire Grogan did it for me as well.....

Also had a crush on my Sunday school helper who was about 16... she was gorgeous...

oh, forgot Cherie Lunghi in the manageress, she sealed my interest in older women...

debbie harry oooooohhhhhh

Gillian Anderson.

Muscles on my right arm were 20% bigger than my left for years because of her.