Teenage Crush

Who was your famous teenage crush back in the day of frizzy hair and bad music (this applies to all decades see)?

I had a thing for J.Lo, what a rump that lady had! I'm sure I had more fleeting fickle favourites but that arse was something special! I think one of the reasons I dislike Kylie was for her inferior famous behind.

So, who was the object of your horny teenage affections?

DOUGIE FROM MCFLY!

haha he was my hugest crush from ages 13-16 and i'm only 19 now

and i fancied gerard way and sonny moore from 14-16 too!

oh and rupert grint, but i still fancy him now :/

Great thread idea!

VW x

Justin Timberlake!

Johnny Depp (now I *only* find him attractive with eyeliner (as Jack Sparrow))

Hayden Christenson.

Heath Ledger

Almost all slender but with broad shoulders, fair and with pretty eyes and a good jaw!

Which is exactly what I find attractive in WandA!

Adx

Billie Joe Armstrong (Greenday) & Sean Bean (Sharpe)

Funny enough they still major crushes now !!!

As i'm still technically a teenager for 4 and a half months i also now have a crush on Randy Orton and Beth Phoenix!

VW x

I act like a teenager half of the time so I guess I can still have a crush on loads of people

Woohoooooo

Great thread!

I have had SO many HUGE famous crushes, first ever one was Josh Hartnett, I had it bad for him - even got into trouble at school for it a few times. That was from 13/14

Then there was Frank Iero....nom is all I have to say!

Ohhhh and every single member of Simple Plan and Good Charlotte at one point in time or another...

Tom Delonge was another......

Matt Tuck from Bullet

Matt Davies from Funeral for a Friend, I was CONVINCED I'd marry him one day

Had major things for Sonny Moore and Derek Bloom too

And Ian Watkins (well, more his tattoo'd guns more than anything)

Not forgetting Rupert Grint but yeah, I'd still do him.

Remember all these has made me well and truly laugh at how pathetic I was as a teen!

Ahhh what its like to have grown up a bit!

I will add a sort of teenage crush... I like her now but not when she was a bit too slutty in my teenage years.

The Ms Christina Agu(something or other), she's now a classy blonde!

I've hard of about 5 people here... and I posted 2 of them.

Christina was pure class in the Dirty video. Oh My God !!!

I'm old but not that old !!!

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Justin Timberlake!

Hayden Christenson.

Almost all slender but with broad shoulders, fair and with pretty eyes and a good jaw!

Adx

Justin Timberlake, Hayden Christenson *drool* and people wonder why I was a fan of Star Wars. lol

I also liked Paul Walker and Orlando Bloom. Obviously Captain Jack Sparrow too, that character/man is irresistable. Wasn't a big Depp fan before that though.

Hm, I used to love Busted- Charlie's voice in particular... Not in looks- just voice. I still listen to them, occasionally. =P

It's weird though, my "type" in person doesn't relate a completely to what I did like then and now too, I guess. I prefer a more stockier build but the intense eyes still do it for me and strong jawline. Everything my OH has too. We're very lucky Ad. =]

x X x wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Justin Timberlake!

Hayden Christenson.

Adx

Justin Timberlake, Hayden Christenson *drool* and people wonder why I was a fan of Star Wars. lol

I also liked Paul Walker and Orlando Bloom. Obviously Captain Jack Sparrow too, that character/man is irresistable. Wasn't a big Depp fan before that though.

Hm, I used to love Busted- Charlie's voice in particular... Not in looks- just voice. I still listen to them, occasionally. =P

It's weird though, my "type" in person doesn't relate a completely to what I did like then and now too, I guess. I prefer a more stockier build but the intense eyes still do it for me and strong jawline. Everything my OH has too. We're very lucky Ad. =]

Not lying, I used to go out with Charlie from Busted for a little bit. Before they got famous lol

DrunkenLullaby_x wrote:

Great thread!

I have had SO many HUGE famous crushes, first ever one was Josh Hartnett, I had it bad for him - even got into trouble at school for it a few times. That was from 13/14

Then there was Frank Iero....nom is all I have to say!

Ohhhh and every single member of Simple Plan and Good Charlotte at one point in time or another...

Tom Delonge was another......

Matt Tuck from Bullet

Matt Davies from Funeral for a Friend, I was CONVINCED I'd marry him one day

Had major things for Sonny Moore and Derek Bloom too

And Ian Watkins (well, more his tattoo'd guns more than anything)

Not forgetting Rupert Grint but yeah, I'd still do him.

Remember all these has made me well and truly laugh at how pathetic I was as a teen!

Ahhh what its like to have grown up a bit!

This one's for you WandA.

Frank Iero - guitarist from My Chemical Romance
Tom Delonge - singer/guitarist from Blink 182
Matt Tuck - singer/guitarist from Bullet For My Valentine (Welsh Metal band)
Matt Davies - singer from Funeral For A Friend (Welsh rock band)
Sonny Moore and Derek Bloom - Ex-singer and current drummer for From First To Last (American emo/alt. punk rock band)
Ian Watkins - Singer from Lostprophets
Rubert Grint, you probably know this already, but for those that somehow don't, ginger kid and Harry's mate from Harry Potter. If you don't know this, have you been locked a cave by yourself for the last decade?!

Apologies if you have heard of some of them, thought I'd clarify anyway. Reading that post really took me back to my youth External Media I listened to every single one of those bands, and still do a lot of them.

As for my crushes, that would include Katy Kill from Blue Peter and Geri Halliwell, back when she had big boobs

I was rather obsessed with Natalie Portman when I was younger. Then I discovered Keeley Hazell later. Gone off her now though tbh. Scarlett Johannson is my crush as of this moment, but that could change depending on what films I watch later today

Johnny Depp and Will Smith all the way. With splashes of Viggo mortenson (as Aragorn in LOTR) too....

Paddy89 wrote:

I was rather obsessed with Natalie Portman when I was younger. Then I discovered Keeley Hazell later. Gone off her now though tbh. Scarlett Johannson is my crush as of this moment, but that could change depending on what films I watch later today External Media

Clasically beautiful. I like when she wears really red lipstick, I like a classy lady!

I used to like Abs from five and Ben from A1!

Heath Ledger looked hot in knights tale also Paul Walker and Vin Diesel in the original fast and furious.

At the mo i have a silly little school girl crush on Adam Garcia i blame watching him on got to dance

When I was younger: Face from The A-Team!!

Now? George Eads (Nick from CSI: Vegas) - He rescues kittens!!

Michael Buble (mmmmmm yum!!)

Alexander Skarsgaard (sweet baby jesus that man is so gorgeous!!)

nobody will know these but i used to fancy sean yseult and vanessa warwick (just dont tell the missus)