Temporary toy storage mid session

Hey All, I’m reaching out if anyone has some creative temporary storage solutions for toys during a session.

When using multiple different shape/size toys the bedside gets pretty congested + used, lubed toys can get messy. It kills the moment popping to the bathroom to drop them off as well. Keen to hear how other members get around this problem. Sure I’m no the only one

1 Like

Whenever we’re going to have a session, we’ll lay a towel on the bed so we can just throw things to the side as needed without getting the bedding wet and messy :+1: We always seem to get the lube bottles covered in lube :laughing:

10 Likes

Why have I never thought about this. The simplest solutions are the best!

Thanks @PKH

1 Like

When we were living with my husband’s family, we washed all the towels together, and it was too awkward to add a towel covered in lube and bodily fluids to the pile, so we’d use a big t-shirt as the dirty mat since we did our own clothes :tshirt::ok_hand:

1 Like

We use a nice wicker basket with a towel inlay ( we also have a full bdsm room ) so everything is out and on display so for the session the basket is located on the end of the bar witch all toys are out on

3 Likes

@PKH we also do the same. Towel on the floor or nightstand. @Spennymack i like the basket idea too.

1 Like

A friend of mine pulled a butt plug out of boyfriends ass before going in himself and threw it on the floor, only for his dog to eat it.
Just left the base behind :laughing: