Tenga Cockring

I must say I'm quite excited! Just order myself a tenga cockring as I have heard good things about power and noise. I already have the je joue cockring, which is fantastic. I'm hoping though that the design of the tenga version might make it a bit more versatile.
Does anyone have one? Can you suggest positions that work well other than good ol' girl on top? Thanks x

We have it, and think it's fab. Me on top kills me, it makes me orgasm far too easily, because I just can't get away from the stimulation due to the way I thrust and grind. I'm more than happy in good old missionary with this to be honest! I like the full long thrusts, because it gives me a little vibration break and let's me build to orgasm more slowly. But equally, it's possible to adjust his thrusts so contact is more or less maintained in this position too. I hope you enjoy it! :-)

I have it too and I absolutely adore it! I think it's better than the Je Joue.

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

I have it too and I absolutely adore it! I think it's better than the Je Joue.

Post a link please.

All cock rings are good :) ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Thanks foxxy and Paige.it also seems a lot quieter than the je joue (from watching the video) the noise of the je joue is too much to have on full power if someone is in the room next to you I think.

I think the TENGA cock ring is quiet, it's not possible to hear it from the other side of the door :)

It’s amazing in my opinion.
It has limitations (cowgirl or old fashion missionary), but it works superbly for those.

I thinks its secret is in the amazing power it has, the very progressive 5 speeds, and the length of the clitoral attachment, which should cater for most female anatomy.

1 Like

Gets my vote. Works best for us in the middle of one of those mega sessions once you’ve both come a couple of times. Slip this on and grind slowly and arousal is guaranteed.

1 Like