Tenga Flip Hole - Wow

Ooh... so it lived up to sexpectations?! (aha, pun).

I've never had penis envy before, but I do now...

Hmm - you'd look rather fetching in a strap-on though shellyboo

I've submitted my first ever Lovehoney review tonight for this product. So hello everyone :)

I guess it'll show up tomorrow provided it fits the bill. It's a looong review so sorry about that. Must say it's a fantastic toy that really does live up to the hype.

Shellyboo - I agree that there are lots of bad female sex toys out there, but at least some are available that don't just try and look like a big willy with batteries. Loads of ladies are perfectly happy with clitoral-only vibrators which obviously aren't trying to simulate 'regular' sex. They are just intended to feel good. Most of the male toys are geared towards 'real feel'. I already know what real feels like, and it's nothing like any of the toys so I'm glad a company have finally come up with something for blokes that unashamedly states that it doesn't feel like a woman but still has the ability to feel great. That is honesty and I like it :)

BBG wrote:

Hmm - you'd look rather fetching in a strap-on though shellyboo

Titter, titter. You think? I'm flattered!

It's Me, you're totally right - I guess the market in general leaves a lot to be desired for both men and women, but I suppose that's inevitable in an industry that's trying to emulate 'real sex', when obviously that can never be achieved with some batteries and silicone. Just goes to show that whether it's a one-night stand or a long-term thing, sex is about more than putting things in holes :)

shellyboo wrote:

Titter, titter. You think? I'm flattered!

Ooh yes shellyboo, definitely! This one I think...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=10541 External Media

Ooh, I like :)

Yeah even more toys for girls!! I find it weird that the tenga is only good for 50 goes, that seems really restricted. Do women's sex toys have such a thing? I just use mine until they die, but it's longer than 50 goes! Does it bug you guys the 50 goes thing?

I don't know where this 50 use limit idea comes from really. Like I said in my review, I can't see why it shouldn't last longer. It's not like it contains a micro-chip counter that blows it up after the 50th use!

The only mention of 50 uses was from Todger Talk, and I've never heard of them before anyway (sorry guys, but I haven't)

I'm like you imelda - I flog mine till they drop

Well that's good then. Otherwise it's a bit expensive. As long as you can clean it properly (which you can if it comes apart like that) then all should be fine.

It's all good imelda, believe me. And I see it's just shot straight in at number one in the best seller list for male toys at Lovehoney!!!

Aw BBG you're always such a happy bunny when you have good toys to play with!

imeldaimelda wrote:

Aw BBG you're always such a happy bunny when you have good toys to play with! External Media

hehe - absolutely!

Speaking of which, I tried out the WILD lube for the first time yesterday (you get three lubes with the Flip Hole, Mild, Real and Wild. HOLY COW - I've never experienced anything like it! I don't know what's in the stuff, but I literally couldn't last more than 60 seconds. To call it pleasurable would be the understatement of the century. The more I use this toy the more mind blowing it becomes External Media

Fleshlight is a distant also-ran!

Okay - wanna buy my OH a pressie and i like the look of this Tenga. But can anyone from LoveHoney confirm or deny that it's only good for 50 uses??

Ta

Thnaks Carly

Bring on the female tenga toys!!! I feel so left out of the flip hole tenga! If only I had a penis....haha!

Got one, nearly like the real thing!!!

see i'd really like to be male to try this now everyone's raving about it!

me too Imelda, might have to get hubby one now x

Is this thing really worth the money?

It's on my wish list. toying with the idea of purchase before my next trip.

I gave in and ordered the last one ... and now they have lost it

Someone at LH is having fun instead of me

Will have to wait a few more days.