Tenga Flip - Which one?

Hey everyone,

I've been curious about the Tengas for a long while and I'm tempted to 'invest' in one. But I have a few concerns...

1, The Price; Though it has gone down a good bit in the last year it still strikes me as a sizeable chunk of money for a wank so is it worth investing it?

2, The fit; I'm fairly girthy...roughly 6-7" in circumferance and have a bend to the side of about 20degrees, and concerned that I wouldn't find it comfortable. I have used the Deep Cup Ultra Size with very enjoyable results but that felt like it was on the edge of it's capacity in terms of girth, so does anyone with a similar/larger sized package have any experiance?

3, White or Black? Which is more stimulating?

There's a few threads about this, just type Tenga in the search box above, one I found http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/13683-tenga-flip-hole-wow/

Whilst they may not answer your questions exactly, you may find the answers you seek quicker than waiting for the guys to respond.

Hello, I saw this review and I thought it might be helpful for you. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14734&reviewid=29728#customer_reviews

I don't think the guy that wrote this realized you can put the "stand" on in reverse to keep the toy together, but other than that it does address some of your problems.

As for which to go for, it's really up to you. There are a few videos knocking about online (and I believe a couple on here) that go on a tour of the insides. Just go for the one you like the look off.

I'd go for the black one - just because it's newer and so presumably better?

The Tenga isn't particularly large in terms of length, but that doesn't really matter because it feels so intense anyway. In terms of girth, you can always use the Tenga without the stand locking it closed, but I think the Tenga is ok for relatively girthy people.

Awlred wrote:

Hey everyone,

I've been curious about the Tengas for a long while and I'm tempted to 'invest' in one. But I have a few concerns...

1, The Price; Though it has gone down a good bit in the last year it still strikes me as a sizeable chunk of money for a wank so is it worth investing it?

2, The fit; I'm fairly girthy...roughly 6-7" in circumferance and have a bend to the side of about 20degrees, and concerned that I wouldn't find it comfortable. I have used the Deep Cup Ultra Size with very enjoyable results but that felt like it was on the edge of it's capacity in terms of girth, so does anyone with a similar/larger sized package have any experiance?

3, White or Black? Which is more stimulating?

Hello, I'm a similar girth (but not bendy), and it can be a squeeze getting through the opening initially, (you're always in contact with the silicone though, so no hard edges) but once in,'d there's no problem. Entry can be eased by squeezing the button nearest the opening which pushes the silicone outwards, and make sure you apply lube to the outside of the opening as well as to the inside. Never had to use it without the case keeping it locked, and not sure I'd want to in case you slip out and catch the edge of the plastic casing.