:lh_heart_purple: Tester List

Hey All,

Some :lh_heart_purple: Regular Testers up for grabs. :tada: Simply vote for an item to put yourself forward for consideration. Any questions or comments feel free to add them below.

:lh_heart_blue: If you accidentally put your name down, or change your mind about something, press Show Vote to go back and change your choices. Leave all the options blank apart from ‘I voted by accident’ if you want to withdraw yourself from consideration.

:lh_heart_purple: Regular
Deadline:
:green_heart: One Month

Some points to remember:

• Make sure you have live reviews - You will not be picked otherwise.
  • Make sure your address is up to date - We can only send to what you have listed in your account.
  • Ensure you can review the item in the time frame required - If you think it is not possible please do not put your name forward. Also please make sure you can test the item selected.

For more detailed info check out the The Great Big Review and Testing Guide

5 Likes

Voted!:heart:

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna … your link doesn’t work for the DOMINIX Deluxe Nipple Pumps.

I have bought them already though so not voting for them but will be submitting a review in the not too distant future :+1:

Dame Fin though - yes please! :rofl:

2 Likes

Ooh! I’ve been eyeing up those nipple pumps… voted!

@Lovehoney_Brenna Please let me know before sending anything in case I’m away when they are due to be delivered, we have nosy neighbours :rofl: :woman_facepalming:

Voted!

Voted. Be interesting to see what people think of the dame fin and the firefly silicone stroker

1 Like

Voted on the vagina masturbator

Doh! Thank you :laughing: Fixed now

1 Like

Everyone will need to vote again though as my poll fixing has broken the votes :woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

@Luna23 @JS90 @MrandMrsFMS @Kitty-Cat01
Sorry guys, have to vote again

3 Likes

Voted :heart_eyes:

Voted :relaxed:

Voted :joy::thinking:

Voted :grin:

Voted

Voted. That glow in the dark toy i was going to buy the other day! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Voted!

Total beginner with a cock cage but happy to review it from that perspective.

Thanks Brenna

Voted again!

Make it glow!

Want to test DOMINIX Deluxe Nipple Pumps please!! Love nipple play