Thank you lovehoney karen

I really appreciate the fantastic help from Karen, she's helped me decide on the deal I want and I couldn't be more grateful πŸ’–
She helped me realise that I should go for the deluxe , so thank you Karen. I really appreciate your help hunni πŸ’–πŸ‘xx

Aww, that's so lovely, to thank Karen. I think all the Lovehoney staff that I've had dealings with over the years deserve a medal, particularly for sorting me out !

They are so patient xx

I completely agree Terri JJ, the team are incredibly interested in customer satisfaction and they really do strive to giving us Lovehoneys the best available deals. It was about the two lovehoney deluxe 'white and black and the lass really helped me decide. I love LH sooo much *β™‘*xx

I think they are all great staff and must have patience of iron .

Yay! I am so glad someone was able to help you. I know Karen will be chuffed when she sees or is told about this post.

Kazamarie wrote:

I have never had a dealings with the staff from lovehoney as I have only ever ordered 1 thing but that's a lovely thing to do to thank her x

Hunni wait until you do, they are all fantastic 😊 they do everything possible to ensure all their customers are completely satisfied. And I've never seen customer service like it in my life πŸ’–xx

Lovehoney - Rebecca wrote:

Yay! I am so glad someone was able to help you. I know Karen will be chuffed when she sees or is told about this post.

Aww, That's lovely to know 😊 you are all fabulous from customer care through to the amazing forum team jess, Leanne and others. I love lovehoney sooo much. I dont know how I coped with lovehoney in my life. You all make us customers sooo happy πŸ’–xx

Aw that is great , thank you for sharing this !Β 

I have let Karen know she has some love tooΒ ![heart|20x20](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif "heart")

![](upload://aDxBJSg22e1Kv4rkS6FPNELzW8c.jpeg)

Yep, I'd like to chime in some general support and thanks too. Every dealing I've had with a LH staff member has been fantastic; and as someone who has worked in Customer Services nearly their whole life I know from experience that it's much rarer for customers to contact you to say thanks than when they've got a complaint

Much love for Lovehoney πŸ’πŸ’•

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Aw that is great , thank you for sharing this !

I have let Karen know she has some love too ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

It's my pleasure, I believe in credit where it's due πŸ˜— really wish I could fav this ☺ it's awesome Karen knows and has the love πŸ’–xxx

What a diamond Karen is she has just helped me with my order today. THANK YOU

This is so sweet!!! Mollie has always been a fantastic help to me!!!!! She always seemed to have to deal with me haha!!!!

Another thumbs up for Karen here!

Hands All Over wrote:

Another thumbs up for Karen here!

And here! She helped me last night..even ran out to warehouse to check something for me x

Massive massive Thank to Karen!! I got home yesterday to find I'd been sent a part for a toy that I'd lost!! Free!! And a lovely pink storage bag!! Karen..and LH you rock!!! Xxx

Good to see our LH employees being loved x

Lovehoney - Karen wrote:

Hi Guys, Thanks so much for they great feedback ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)always happy to help!!

Karen!!!! Yay!! Please say you're going to have fun with us the the forum now?! πŸ˜ƒ

Mr tickle I love it.

Yay sweets!! xxx