thank you my lh fairy!

FillMeUpButtercup wrote:

Thinking about sending something(s) as soon as I get a little extra money. I love making people happy! ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

me too. its an amazing feeling. when i sent my first one it was to someone who truely needed cheering up and it worked!

I think it takes a while to get to know people well enough to send them something. But if I have enough money I'll hopefully be sending a gift soon :) so excited!

Wow lucky you. I have havnt sent anything yet or received anything other than testers. I think its great to hear you have made someones day/week.

Young and fun95 wrote:

I think it takes a while to get to know people well enough to send them something. But if I have enough money I'll hopefully be sending a gift soon :) so excited!

Well I guess I have been on the forums long enough to get to know quite a few ppl here..... Still doesn't narrow it down thoughπŸ˜„ Well this will be an interesting one to test drive!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‡

Is it your first prezzie?

First lh fairy one😊
I have had quite a few testers though... Always nice to get something out of the blueπŸ˜‰

So lucky! What a lovely person to send you that!

when I got a fairy present it couldnt have come at a better time for me.

and its still one of my favourite outfits ever.

Ah how lovely of someone to do that! What a brilliant surprise for you!

Cheap&Easy wrote:

*gasp*

I think I know who it is!!

I will say nothing because I'm not a blabber mouth. Plus, I could be wrong ;)

.. Uses a feather tickler!

What a great surprise! Lucky you, have fun with it!

I think I'd have to know if someone sent me something, just so I'd know who say thanks to and probably return the favour one day, but if I sent one I wouldn't want to say because I wouldn't want them to think they had to return the favour lol

What a lovely thing to do. Enjoy!

Young and fun95 wrote:

I think I'd have to know if someone sent me something, just so I'd know who say thanks to and probably return the favour one day, but if I sent one I wouldn't want to say because I wouldn't want them to think they had to return the favour lol

what I did is when i had money to do so. i treated someone.

to me it didnt matter if it was the person that had treated me but more that i was kinda paying back in a sense. one good turn deserves another

Yeah I guess you're right PA I just feel like I'd have to say thank you

I'd feel the same as you YA.
It would be so lovely to recieve a gift, but I'd always be indebted to my toy fairy :')
A secret santa style thing would be legit though, with a budgeting guideline c:

Anyway. Hope you enjoy your treat dear! :)

A secret Santa would be so cool! Do you think we could arrange that or would it be too complicated?

oh that would be so awesome i would be so up for that!

I think I'd feel the same way.
I'd genuinely feel really bad if someone treated me to something as I'd want to repay the favour but most likely wouldn't be able to due to everlasting skintness!

Edit: and yes! Secret Santa would be awesome!

That is amazing. I hope that becomes a thing. :)