The Big Breast Small Waist Problem...

So my other half is blessed with breasts the size of planets (36G) and a 12-14 sized body. I am sure anyone with around the same measurements already knows the pain of choosing something nice to wear in the bedroom that is not just your standard bra and knickers. I have checked all over the internet for some form of Lingerie that will properly fit her but very little look without going into the many hundreds of pounds for custom made items.

Obviously I understand the problem with trying to cater to every single body shape on the market but after much research the only body type that seems to be ignored is the large breast compared to waist girls. That said I also guess the very short girls don't have it so good either, I mean its not like you can go out and by children sized stripper heals or corsets.

So what I was wondering is does anyone know any brands that focus on this body shape? Does Love Honey themselves stock anything that you think would work for these sizes? Do you or your other half suffer from these same problems?

One item I was thinking of trying is the Lovehoney Wet Look & Lace Crotchless Wired Bodysuit as many of the reviews complain about the cups being too big

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33905

Any more you can recommend?

I can sympathise greatly with your OH. I am 5tf, size 8 and a 30F cup. This is a blessing and a curse! 

I do have some Lovehoney items myself and I find that lace is my friend.

A great little number I have is the Love me chemise. It is great as it has a fastening at the front, giving that little extra space needed. Not much support but great for a bedroom piece. 

I just purchased the Treasure me bra , also great as it has a front zip opening , plus it's longline so not like the typical bra and panty sets. 

You could always add a robe to an exsisting well fitted lingerie set, or an underbust garment with a sexy pair of stockings. 

I have not tried the wet look and lace myself but don't for get we have a fantastic return policy ![yes|20x20](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif "yes")

I loved this, but found it a bit big. (I'm 10/12 32DD) http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35367 There's another reviewer similarly sized to your lady, and she said it was a great fit.

I have to admit that a good pair of stockings does the blood pumping!

These all look like nice choices and I am personally leaning towards the underbusts and robes as there seems to be less of a risk involved.

We actually went for something the other week and while one was not cupped so was nice we will be returning other. We just dont want to be them guys that buy and return 10 things before finding something that fits I suppose.

IAmJay wrote:

We actually went for something the other week and while one was not cupped so was nice we will be returning other. We just dont want to be them guys that buy and return 10 things before finding something that fits I suppose.

I can understand that. I hate returning things unless they are unwearable. I'd suggest finding a reviewer who is a similar size/proportions and then looking through their reviews to see what worked for them.

Ooooo I like some of thoose!

I think you may be onto something there!

I kind of wish that love honey would allow women (and maybe even men) to add their measurements to their profiles to add value to the reviews. Even men sizing up a cock ring, sleeve or other toy would be great. Same with women especially for the clothing!

IAmJay wrote:

Ooooo I like some of thoose!

I think you may be onto something there!

I kind of wish that love honey would allow women (and maybe even men) to add their measurements to their profiles to add value to the reviews. Even men sizing up a cock ring, sleeve or other toy would be great. Same with women especially for the clothing!

I do too! I have a similar issue! I'm 5ft 4 Size 8 and I'm a 30F and people adding their sizes makes all the difference!

Open cup items help! The lace on this is super soft and pretty, it's a shame the leg isn't cut a bit higher http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33882

I'm a size 10/12 and a 32J and trust me I know how difficult it is to find sexy lingerie that fits in all the right places! 🙈 I found that when looking for lingerie that's it's best not lookin at items with a lined cup or obviously any padding because that limits the size of the bust it can hold. I usually go for items with lace that has the ability to stretch and be more forgiving :)