The bigger the man the bigger the cock

i heard it was to do with foot size? any one know about this?-- ime a 12 lol

The height or build of a guy has no relavance to size, as a womans vagina is any bigger or smaller according to build or height. My boyfriends range from 5ft 7 to 6ft 3 you often find the shorter guys a surprise size wise and better lovers, a lot of big guys are lazy with it and feel they have not got to make a lot of effort.

cute wrote:

The height or build of a guy has no relavance to size, as a womans vagina is any bigger or smaller according to build or height. My boyfriends range from 5ft 7 to 6ft 3 you often find the shorter guys a surprise size wise and better lovers, a lot of big guys are lazy with it and feel they have not got to make a lot of effort.

Whilst I don't like generalisations, I have found this too actually. But these were big guys with massive egos so I think that had alot to do with it too.

I think its funny how people can link the size of one part of the body with another, ive heard the same about women small mouth = tight pussy

mainly borrocks if you ask me

Mr Tall wrote:

i heard it was to do with foot size? any one know about this?-- ime a 12 lol

I have heard this one in the past but as my OH says there is only one thing you can be sure of:

"Big feet - big shoes" lol

and there is this

It takes 7 seconds for food to pass from mouth to stomach.

A human hair can hold 3kg.

The length of the penis is three times the length of the thumb.

The femur is as hard as concrete.

A womans heart beats faster than a mans.

Women blink twice as much as men.

We use 300 muscles just to keep our balance when we stand.

The woman has read this entire text. The man is still looking at his thumb! :)

Mr Tall wrote:

and there is this

It takes 7 seconds for food to pass from mouth to stomach.

A human hair can hold 3kg.

The length of the penis is three times the length of the thumb.

The femur is as hard as concrete.

A womans heart beats faster than a mans.

Women blink twice as much as men.

We use 300 muscles just to keep our balance when we stand.

The woman has read this entire text. The man is still looking at his thumb! :)

Hehe love this it never gets old.

Don't think there is much to be said about this 'correlation'. I'm only 5'8 height wise but im very well endowed, so i'd break the theory.

This topic made me chuckle, because one of the largest I have been with was on a man who was just average height and build. Also been with the tall / broad shoulders and just a so so size.

My girlfriends and I all agree with will sacrifice length for some girth for whatever that is worth.

Im 6ft 1 with a 7 inch cock

BigBen1987 wrote:

Don't think there is much to be said about this 'correlation'. I'm only 5'8 height wise but im very well endowed, so i'd break the theory.

And with a wanger like yours I bet you could break breeze blocks.

short and thick does the trick

Lovehoney - Dani wrote:

No correlation in my experience. Not with feet, not with hand size, not with height.

That's a good thing, I think. Keeps an element of mystery about it.

Haha, so true!

Actually, your foot is the excat same length as your elbow to wrist. so big feet means long arms!

The men I have met with the biggest cocks have all been short 5" 5 and under lol xx

Nope it's not true same with the whole flaccid to hard measurements.. 6ft ex wasn't built any bigger than my current husband who's 5ft 5. I'm 5ft 6 x

I find this thread disturbing. The thing I'm noticing here is everybody says size doesn't matter, but then there is a large number of people here who happen to know the exact length of every past and present boyfriend. What's with that?? I thought size doesn't matter, as everybody keeps saying apparently. I don't even know the length of mine! When I am at attention, the last thing I am thinking is quick where's the tape measure!!

There is absolutely no connection between the size of the man and the size of his cock.

my biggest surprise and some of my best sex ever was at college where I was going out with a 6ft tall beanpole of a man. Very kind and gentle, and much to my surprise a 9.5 inch cock with great girth. It was that big it would popup to his waist band when I got him excited.

I have been lucky and not found any man to be a disappointment, but there is no correlation between man size and his cock size. It's purely luck of the draw.

william1987 wrote:

Im 6ft 1 with a 7 inch cock

I'm 5ft 8 3/4 with a cock as thick as a pepperami and balls the size of pistachios. This makes my downstairs equipment resemble the snack menu of a hipster bar in Stoke Newington. The only people who find it surprising are vegetarians and nut allergy sufferers.

Not technically true. I dated a guy that was 6ft 2 and he had a long cock (around 9 inches but was so thin i would have got more pleasure out of a biro!) but then i dated a guy that was 5ft (smaller than me lol) and he was about 8inches and was the girth of my wrist. So it totally depends really.