The Brand Slam! 🏆

The Brand Slam!

Welcome to the sex toy Brand Slam! :slightly_smiling_face: Each month we’ll pit a series of toys from two of Lovehoney’s top brands against each other to find out which brand has the best ones.

Each Squad of Champions is comprised of the Top Ten best rated toys from that brand on the day they’re called up to play. And each week’s contenders will be randomly chosen from those using our nifty new forum dice roller. :game_die::game_die:

The lucky two each week will then go head-to-head in a forum poll, where everyone gets to pick their favourite. :slightly_smiling_face:

And then, at the end of the month, we’ll tally up how many wins each brand has racked up, and the winning brand will stay on to face a new squad of ten from another Lovehoney challenger. :+1:

So without further ado, let’s introduce the brands:

The Brands:
1: Desire 4: Mantric
2: Tracey Cox 5: Lovehoney
3: FSOG 6. Ignite

And our very first two brands to battle it out in the first match are… :drum::drum::drum:

2d6i

Oooh. Ignite and Tracey Cox. :slightly_smiling_face: Let me assemble the squads…

So, this month’s Champion Squads are:

                                                                            
Team Ignite: Lovehoney Ignite 20 Function Vibrating Butt Plug Lovehoney Ignite 20 Function Mini Wand Vibrator Lovehoney Ignite 20 Function Finger Vibrator Lovehoney Ignite 20 Function Bullet Vibrator Lovehoney Ignite 20 Function G-Spot Vibrator Lovehoney Ignite 20 Function Vibrating Rabbit Love Ring Lovehoney Ignite 20 Function Vibrating Prostate Massager Lovehoney Ignite 20 Function Vibrating Love Ring Lovehoney Ignite 20 Function Vibrating Penis Sleeve Lovehoney Ignite 20 Function Vibrating Love Egg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Team Tracey Cox: Tracey Cox Supersex Bullet Vibrator Tracey Cox Supersex Glass Dildo Set Tracey Cox Supersex Rechargeable Rabbit Vibrator Tracey Cox Supersex Powerful Rechargeable Rabbit Vibrator Tracey Cox Supersex Rechargeable Power Vibe 6.5 Inch Tracey Cox Supersex Rechargeable Vibrating Butt Plug Tracey Cox Supersex Strap-On Pegging Kit (4 Piece) Tracey Cox Supersex Silicone Beaded Anal Prober Tracey Cox Supersex Rechargeable Remote Control Strapless Strap-On Vibrator Tracey Cox Supersex Clitoral Precision Vibrator

And our first two toys to duke it out in a head to head are… :drum::drum::drum:

2d10i

Interesting… :slightly_smiling_face: Cock Ring versus Glass Dildo. I think this should make for a good one.

July '21
:bell: Round 1 :bell:

So… Which of these two do you think is the best?
(as usual, you don’t have to have actually tried either of the toys - you can vote based just on the look and impression of either :+1::slightly_smiling_face:)

Winner: Tracey Cox Glass Dildos
Go To: Round 2

And I think we’re all set. Have at it. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Round 2

11 Likes

Love the name ian :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Voted TC because I have used both these (at once) and they are pretty good.
Much prettier too than the ring

1 Like

I’ve got the TC glass one, and it’s lurvely, so I’m going with that one. This is going to be interesting.

2 Likes

The glass dildos are a forum favourite, so the poor cock ring may get a bit of a drubbing this time round. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The cock ring looks interesting @Ian_Chimp, but we’re just not into them.

1 Like

Love this!

How is the Tracey Cox Squishy Rechargeable Wand not in the top 10 though?! Extraordinary!

I voted glass but I’m thinking of changing it because I feel sorry for the underdog underbunny.

4 Likes

Gotta be the glass for me :trophy:

2 Likes

Maybe we could pull the Squishies out into their own group for next month?

Edit: I’ve had a quick look, and I’m not sure there are enough for a squad of their own. :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Gone for the glass, I always think the rabbit rings look like they’re gonna be uncomfortable for my girlfriend :thinking:

1 Like

Wow, the glass is incredibly popular. That one’s been on my wish list for a while now

2 Likes

The glass is yummy!

1 Like

Your not helping my trying not to order any more sex toys this month :laughing: beaded glass dildo is at the top of my list at the moment.

2 Likes

Bah, what they lack for in numbers, they more than make up for in orgasms given.

1 Like

Not that model, but that’s been or experience with the bulkier happy rabbit ring.

1 Like

Think there’s a glass dildo in the sale :wink:

Edit - there is! £15 okay, not beaded but still nice

1 Like

We much prefer the broader-faced ones, as the contact is much more reliable. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Though for us I think a glass dildo would beat a cock ring no matter what. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I’ll be honest, were this the Broad Desire Cock Ring I’d be going for that over the glass but I’m just not a fan of rabbit ears generally.

1 Like

Just a small FYI, the polls are a bit hinky at the moment and only display the first 25 voters for an option. But the votes are still being counted, and the percentages are accurate. :+1: It’s just the avatars that are missing. Hopefully that’ll be sorted soon. :slightly_smiling_face:

I invested in the tenga cock ring, that one is amazing for her.

It’s quite long and super flat, reaches everywhere she likes without any bulk, it just doesn’t interfer.

It’s obviously restricted in terms of use, missionary or cowgirl, but oh my, it’s wonderful. It gets her grinding when I’m balls deep like nothing else :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. Pricey but lovely toy.

1 Like