The current LH sale

I dont think there is a threat on this yet, so...

I think that this is one of the best sales. There is so much choice and I cannot believe that so many toys are being discontinued, including some Lelo and not even a year old We Vibe bullets.

What do you think of this wide choice? Spoilt?

I just had a look and I think it is an absolute bargain!

Some beautiful lingerie and some brilliant toys!

LoveHoney we love you!!!

xxx

Is there a way to see a list of all the items that are going to be discontinued?

I have no money unfortunately, otherwise would probably splurge, alas have to be sensible, unfortunately

there are some really lovely things on sale, alas I need to save my pennies for children's birthdays otherwise there would be a good few things that i would be tempted to buy

Treated myself to the Insinuate spank me satin knickers and paddle set, couldn't resist at only a fiver
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21987

A few other lingerie items are really tempting me as they are only two and three quid each but I'll behave.

im confussed by this new sale, i have been looking at the tracey cox bullet bundle set for a while now the one that comes with the free surprise toy

the whole time iv been looking at this it has been advertised at £30

now its on the sale saying it has been redused from £69.97

has anyone else found this with an item they have been looking at ???

RedCheeks wrote:

Treated myself to the Insinuate spank me satin knickers and paddle set, couldn't resist at only a fiver
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21987

A few other lingerie items are really tempting me as they are only two and three quid each but I'll behave.

Bargain right there!

I'm also broke so wont be getting any thing new this time round

broke here to...saving for hols in

I cannot buy either. But I still went through to see whats in, and I was really suprised. So many luxury toys and luxury lingerie. Sooo tempting

I had a bit of a faff about this earlier. I've been wanting a waterproof, rechargable vibe for a while now and along comes the G4 calla, when i've wanted a G4 for ages, the yooo, when I wanted That for ages, the touch, which looks very interesting And the salsa and tango all at once!

Knowning how versatile Mia is i've taken the salsa and i'm hoping against hope that the first setting isn't too loud, as this will be primarily a bath time toy and vibration only gets louder in water. But this is the first toy i've bought in six (Six!) months, so I don't feel so bad.

How long is the sale on for does anyone know? I really want the sex swing frame as its got £75 off which is brilliant, but I need to get my new laptop first, so Im hoping its in the sale for a week or two.

I got all excited when I saw the sale and hoped there would be a few items im eyeying up in there...but alas...not this time :(

I still bought a few items though :)

Hellkat- yep I noticed that too...

bettybitch_1 wrote:

How long is the sale on for does anyone know? I really want the sex swing frame as its got £75 off which is brilliant, but I need to get my new laptop first, so Im hoping its in the sale for a week or two.

A week is usual, 2 not sure. But some items may be out of stock in few hours, others in few days. So it is bit of luck if it will be still round

Hellkat wrote:

im confussed by this new sale, i have been looking at the tracey cox bullet bundle set for a while now the one that comes with the free surprise toy

the whole time iv been looking at this it has been advertised at £30

now its on the sale saying it has been redused from £69.97

has anyone else found this with an item they have been looking at ???

Usually these bundle items are already at a reduced discounted price. They will show up in sales but tend to stay at their original price. The Tracy cox bundle sets will show the savings of how much those individual items in the bundle would cost at the usual RRP.

I've managed to nab 3 items of lingerie that I really wanted and got them at a steal price. I'm not too fussed about toys as Im really enjoying the Lelo Mia.