The freakiest wear a condom video you'll see today

http://dekku.blogspot.com/2008/10/aides-2008-girl.html

^ Girls version

http://dekku.blogspot.com/2008/10/aides-2008-boy.html

^ Boys version

wtf?

I love the way on the "girl" page, they say:

"And here's the female version, so that sexual equity is (literally) respected. Hooray!"

Except that both are unreservedly heterosexually biased. As if men never need condoms with each other, as if women never use condoms with each other, on sex toys or whatever...

Still, cute, in a twisted excluding way.

and yes, I'm bitter about being excluded, I'm working on it, meanwhile, here's some music...

*music*

i can't decide which was creepier, the boy one or the girl one...

freaky or what

OMG what's with the cock heads on the fish????? Seriously! The female one freaks me out more. Hmmm 'interesting'

Lubyanka wrote:

I love the way on the "girl" page, they say:

"And here's the female version, so that sexual equity is (literally) respected. Hooray!"

Except that both are unreservedly heterosexually biased. As if men never need condoms with each other, as if women never use condoms with each other, on sex toys or whatever...

Still, cute, in a twisted excluding way.

and yes, I'm bitter about being excluded, I'm working on it, meanwhile, here's some music...

*music*

Yeah I noticed that. It's sponsored by Aides, which inevitably connects in your head with Aids, which (I know I'm generalising- I don't mean to, I know its bigotted but I'll say it anyway) most people associate with gay men. Why there isn't cocks and cunts in both is just one of those things we have to hope society gets over and acknowledges sometime soon instead of just talking about it.

The male one annoyed me more. In the woman one, everything in it was a penis, and her arse and breasts were prominently on display

In the male one, there were legs and mouths and vaginas and everything, but did we see his penis??

Did we hell.

Isn't the penis supposed to be the primary target of condom weareage?

Today's Rant Of Bitterness was brought to you by Crankfest.

"I've got Crankfest in my life, why not give it a try... you bastards, dammit." ;)

Ok, done now, I swear. :p

Random! x