The funniest review you have ever read?

That we-vibe review is fantastic!

Boogaloo wrote:

MBEs review of the 8 inch suction cup dildo, getting stuck to the toilet lid 😂

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28714&reviewid=112476#customer_reviews

Haha yup that was...bad...and it was because my bedroom is in a totally different part of the house whereas the toilet is in the room next door to my mum's room and attached to the wall there...it smashed it the wall and then my swearing was...well....

Although lessons have been learned i now dry all my suction toys on a towel...I'm actually too scared to use them as a suction toy now and just use them as a regular dildo unless my mother is out of the house fully.... :(

On that note though, using them on a regualr plaster wall...do they leave a suction mark?

But on the note of this forum there was one about a granny that cracked me up i think it was Foxxy??

>>>>  http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31078&reviewid=83070#customer_reviews

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Boogaloo wrote:

Haha yup that was...bad...and it was because my bedroom is in a totally different part of the house whereas the toilet is in the room next door to my mum's room and attached to the wall there...it smashed it the wall and then my swearing was...well....

Although lessons have been learned i now dry all my suction toys on a towel...I'm actually too scared to use them as a suction toy now and just use them as a regular dildo unless my mother is out of the house fully.... :(

On that note though, using them on a regualr plaster wall...do they leave a suction mark?

I've only just read this and I am so close to tears with laughter, because I can imagine what it was like! stood there trying to pull a dildo from the toilet. That is one I will never forget!

This one is my favourite - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8553&reviewpage=2#customer_reviews

Named, The Dynamic Duo tackle the 16-inch Dildo Extreme

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

This one is my favourite - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8553&reviewpage=2#customer_reviews

Named, The Dynamic Duo tackle the 16-inch Dildo Extreme

In stitches! LOVE that review!!! ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Little White Butterfly wrote:

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

This one is my favourite - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8553&reviewpage=2#customer_reviews

Named, The Dynamic Duo tackle the 16-inch Dildo Extreme

In stitches! LOVE that review!!! ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Hilarious review, but that dildo looks terrifying ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)

Haha isn't it hilarious! ![laugh|20x20](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif "laugh")

Ink and Kink wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Boogaloo wrote:

I've only just read this and I am so close to tears with laughter, because I can imagine what it was like! stood there trying to pull a dildo from the toilet. That is one I will never forget!

best part is...my mum will walk past my room and not clock if she hears vibrations because i told her i have a 'massage wand to help my back' and ive used it for that in front of her so she never thinks 'shes got a sex toy' If i'm screaming and that (which actually is not loud although it feels like it to me) she thinks its something on a film im watching...or music im listening too...i always have that on anyway when im playing...

But the cleaning is an issue because the bathroom is next to her bedroom. Im always scared i'll come out of the bathroom laden with clean toys and she will walk out of her room to go to the toilet...we do have a downstairs bathroom but knowing in me i will leave something down there!

She knows i have a dildo...but i told her that was for 'training myself' again after everything thats happend...and she knows i own kegal balls but thats it. I think she would die if she saw everything under my bed...!

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

Haha isn't it hilarious! ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

I wish I had the chops to write comedy reviews like that, I really do. I like to think mine are thorough and informative, but they're nowhere near so entertaining!

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Ink and Kink wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Boogaloo wrote:

best part is...my mum will walk past my room and not clock if she hears vibrations because i told her i have a 'massage wand to help my back' and ive used it for that in front of her so she never thinks 'shes got a sex toy' If i'm screaming and that (which actually is not loud although it feels like it to me) she thinks its something on a film im watching...or music im listening too...i always have that on anyway when im playing...

But the cleaning is an issue because the bathroom is next to her bedroom. Im always scared i'll come out of the bathroom laden with clean toys and she will walk out of her room to go to the toilet...we do have a downstairs bathroom but knowing in me i will leave something down there!

She knows i have a dildo...but i told her that was for 'training myself' again after everything thats happend...and she knows i own kegal balls but thats it. I think she would die if she saw everything under my bed...!

Oh my. My mum would be the same! She saw a pair of my crotchless knickers on the radiator and almost had heart failure! If she saw all my bondage gear she would flip! not to mention my growing collection of cocks :') although I found a flogger in her room once...

Ink and Kink wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Ink and Kink wrote:

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Boogaloo wrote:

Oh my. My mum would be the same! She saw a pair of my crotchless knickers on the radiator and almost had heart failure! If she saw all my bondage gear she would flip! not to mention my growing collection of cocks :') although I found a flogger in her room once...

I would cry if i found anything like that in my mothers room! I would actually cry! lol. Im so careful now with toys! and i dont play with them around the time shes going to bed because thats whens she could be walking outside my room and might hear! Thankfully my house iis pretty big so when she is downstairs in the living room i could be having a mad group sex/orgy thing in my room and she wouldnt hear haha!

I love reading these review.... As for the flogger i found mu mums vibrator.... Well it found me i aat on her bed the silly cow had it under matress the button became sensitive so every time i sat it vibrated i couldnt work ot out until mum told me what it was. I was young and walked out horrified

These reviews are brill! Will have to show the OH.

Agree with Veet hair removal for men on Amazon.

Totally hilarious stuff.

Well worth a read.

Late to the party but I thought the Livin' on the EDGE review was hilarious:

...Little Dave isn't quite as perky as he used to be. Where once he stood proud and erect, a monument to my virility, now he is but a pale shadow of his former glory, lying broken and half-hidden in the undergrowth, like the toppled statue of a once great leader. Unlike most middle-aged men, however, I chose not to buy a motorbike but instead put Little Dave into training, to get him back up to fighting weight...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2014/07/07/review-of-the-month-june/

Not to blow my own trumpet but....

I reviewed this toy, and it still remains one of the funniest (and most talked about) moments of my life - only being beaten by the time I witenessed a man try to have a fist fight with a seagull.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30096&reviewid=80497#customer_reviews

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

Late to the party but I thought the Livin' on the EDGE review was hilarious:

...Little Dave isn't quite as perky as he used to be. Where once he stood proud and erect, a monument to my virility, now he is but a pale shadow of his former glory, lying broken and half-hidden in the undergrowth, like the toppled statue of a once great leader. Unlike most middle-aged men, however, I chose not to buy a motorbike but instead put Little Dave into training, to get him back up to fighting weight...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2014/07/07/review-of-the-month-june/

I remember reading this one!

With the recent comedy tweets going on twitter, as we are supporting Bath Comedy Festival. I thought ths would be a great time to bump this thread! 

#LovehoneyLOL 

i havent spotted any funny reviews lately but the the lovehoney instagram got me laughing this morning with the slow mo slapping of the fake boobs ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif) brought back memories of the slow mo pull on the dildo ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)