The Joy of Sex Toys on Lifetime channel

Really interesting programma on Lifetime channel. All about Lovehoney, its staff and how it operates. Have to say it looks like the LH staff have a lot of fun as well as working hard. A series worth watching

is it on sky

AWB1955 wrote:

is it on sky

It's currently airing on Lifetime (Sky channel 164) at 10pm on Thursdays. It was episode 2 last night, so it'll be episode 3 next week (it's a 4 part series).

Thanks Ian Chimp

is it on Chagall 5

Watched it maybe a couple years ago. It's an entertaining series Always great to see what happens behind the scenes.

I watched this a while ago, noticed it had came back more recently. It was interesting to watch it again now I'm a lovelyhoney customer haha

I just love the woman who works in returns, she cracks me right up.

is it on catch up

AWB1955 wrote:

is it on catch up

Hi AWB1955

The Lifetime Channel is only avaiable on satellite / cable (so Sky, Virgin etc) Just Google 'where can I watch Lifetime TV UK' to find out more (much more likely to yield results than asking here).

I believe they do repeats/catch ups, but you'd have to look at the TV Guide yourself for when those are.

Thanks Jess I have sky and catch up

Just watched last nights episode. It was excellent and I saw a few familiar faces. Is this Bettie page stuff going to be available online? I searched but nothing came up!

Guy14357 wrote:

Just watched last nights episode. It was excellent and I saw a few familiar faces. Is this Bettie page stuff going to be available online? I searched but nothing came up!

I am afraid the show is a flash from the past. The Bettie range has since launched and left.

But, we do have some fab bondage ranges that have joined us since too :)

For anyone interested I think the Lovehoney TV shows are:

The Joy of Sex Toys (2016) 4 episodes

Frisky Business (2014) 6 episodes

More Sex Please, We're British (2012) 1 episode

I watched a few episodes last night that I'd recorded and I think it's actually Frisky Business. It was episode 4 last night but they have episode 5 on next week. And the narrator keeps saying, 'Up next on Frisky Business' whenever it goes to a break. I've never seen any of the series before though so I'm not 100% sure but it seems like they've renamed it/mixed it up.

Edit - I just realised I could check the production year in the credits and it says 'MMXIV'. So it's 2014, which tallies up with Frisky Business.

I’ve not been able to catch it. Can’t record as the kids are readers etx and don’t fancy them asking what’s on mummy’s show lol!

The shows are excellent if you get a chance to watch them, hopefully a new one will be coming soon! It’s been lovely to see the company grow over the past years Iv been here on the forums etc (18 years!). It’s nice to watch old episodes back and see old members of staff who have since left or been promoted. I do wish one day that they are available to purchase on the Lovehoney site or at least released on dvd/bluray/digital

It was episode 6 last night, and now my Skybox is telling me it's recording season 2, episode 1 next week. I think I can say with some certainty that they've renamed Frisky Business as the first season of The Joy of Sex Toys. Mystery solved. 👍

Ian Chimp wrote:

It was episode 6 last night, and now my Skybox is telling me it's recording season 2, episode 1 next week. I think I can say with some certainty that they've renamed Frisky Business as the first season of The Joy of Sex Toys. Mystery solved. 👍

Nailed it! The original series was renamed to fall in line with the second series.

It's great their airing them to close together!