The Language of Lust

Sorry folks, been seriously derailed recently by various events.

Curlywurly... thank you very much indeed... I am amazed a partner has not secured your hands and legs at some point btw.

Rabbitlover... thank you so much for making such an effort on my behalf, it is so kind of you.

And another more general thank you to everyone who has been kind enough to contribute.xxxx

Hi :)

i tend to agree with what most of the women on here seems to say, I become completely unaware of my surroundings and can't even begin to control my reaction or my body. It's like a tense feeling starts to build up and then suddenly there's just waves of pleasure and I tend to grip hard with my hands whatever happens to be under them. The jelly legs thing afterwards is a nightmare lol

hope this helps :D

Thanks NK! xx

Time for a bump to see if more viewpoints might be added.

I have different sensations and feelings depending on how I climax.
One of my favourites has got to be when the hubby goes down on me.
His wet firm tongue and hot breath warms and relaxes me to enjoy the build up.
He likes to stay down there a while and I really appreciate it. As the enjoyment builds I get a slight tightening in my lower abdomen, sharp shooting from my toes upwards with one hard grabbing his hair and the other hand grabbing the edge of the mattress.
I thrust my hips with each stroke of his tongue, as my orgasm is near my thrusts over take his tongue motion and my breathing becomes faster and heavier.
Just before I climax my thrusts completely stop and it feels like my breathing does, and that's when he knows I'm ready to cum.
He presses harder on my clit, I pull his hair harder my back arches along with my neck and my thighs close around his head. My body fills with heat and the tingling sensation takes over!
The best way I can feel the sensation is that if you put a vibrator on the end of your nose ever so slightly then that is the sensation my body gets, and it gets stronger the more I allow him to stay down there. x

Oooo. Need to do a proper job replying to those I think. So with your permission I will await some sobriety. many thanks to you both though.

MrsB...we definitely should be getting you to write some sexy stuff for our elucidation.

I'm getting more into LH so more writing will be done x

Thanks a very great deal, both MrsB and Amanda. 2 very different but informative and useful descriptions. I wonder if it is co-incidence that both used nasal comparisons at some point...

For me, the actual build of the orgasm happens very close to the actual climax. Everything will feel wonderful prior to that, but it's only when I'm imminently about to come (like, seconds away) that I feel the pressure and the toe-curling sensation that others have described.
The pre-orgasm moment feels like an all-encompassing sensation of anticipation and building pressure which stretches from the tips of my toes throughout my entire body. I think this might actually be my favourite sensation, that sense of building, that desperate need to be released from the pressure and yet not wanting it to be over, wanting to remain on the edge.. I can also feel every wave of pressure flow through me, building each time, feeling every sensation tightening me.
Then the actual orgasm will be a peak of that pressure, and my body suddenly turns hyper-sensitive, craving stimulation but being too highly-strung to cope with any form of touch.

#turnedon

This is really informative for me too, as far as I'm aware I have never orgasmed. I read Mills + Boon when I was younger and didn't experience anything like they wrote about. No fireworks, no falling off a cliff, no release. I did go to a Boarding School in my tennage days, so playing with myself was hidden and showed no outward reaction. So even to this day, my breathing doesn't change, I make no noise. Its wierd. I'm trying to teach myself to let go and enjoy myself. I now think that when I play on my own with only clitoral touch, that maybe I do orgasm. No idea!

I really enjoy sex and the more enjoyable it is the wetter I become, I was once told that my body orgasms but my brain doesn't recognise the fact. I have shaking knees at times, or the clenching, tensing and twitching. Recently I have met a bloke that has the technique to make me gush, sometimes it's a puddle or a complete wash out (had to try out the duvet, sheet and mattress!!). Is gushing a form of orgasm? Either way it was hugely enjoyable, personally I'm quite chuffed and I'm hoping I get the chance to repeat the experience with him.

Thanks again ladies. You have a struggling author's undying gratitude.

Bshine...I am sure you have a great variety of lovely experiences to enjoy over the next few years. As you can see, experiences do vary a bit!

Proper thanks to TLM for that description too. Which I notice I shamefully failed to provide earlier.

Thought I would bump this for new people to see.