The LH Sex Museum - in 30 years time

WandA wrote:

"So these contraptions here used to be known as sex aids."

"Errr.... Wasn't that the thing that wiped out the population of the Americas before we quarantined it and had to nuke Alaska?"

"Urm, No. That was swine flu. AIDS only bothered poor people so it was alright."

Biting Satire.External Media

I actually thought the last line was going to be

"Urm,No. That was Sarah Pailing"External Media (I know, bad manners to laugh at ur own jokes)

Wilkibo wrote:

WandA wrote:

"So these contraptions here used to be known as sex aids."

"Errr.... Wasn't that the thing that wiped out the population of the Americas before we quarantined it and had to nuke Alaska?"

"Urm, No. That was swine flu. AIDS only bothered poor people so it was alright."

Biting Satire.External Media

I actually thought the last line was going to be

"Urm,No. That was Sarah Pailing"External Media (I know, bad manners to laugh at ur own jokes)

Hah!

After making an AIDS joke I thought I should make a potent political message on the hypocrisy of the current situation.

Swine flu: AARRGGHHH over TEN people have died including CHILDREN!External MediaExternal MediaExternal Media

AIDS: O. Sad that a few Africans died isn't it. If they stopped having babies they'd be less of them to die...

oi oi you gone off the track again wanda and friends please keep to the topic or start a new thread please...this is not ananswerable statement just do what your allways telling others to do behave yourself

lickmadick wrote:

oi oi you gone off the track again wanda and friends please keep to the topic or start a new thread please...this is not ananswerable statement just do what your allways telling others to do behave yourself

The irony of that statement surely cannot be lost on you?

If you would like me to analysis the rules and the relation to that post here it is:

Rule: "Post in the correct forum and stay on topic: Posts should be relevant, informative and interesting. Posts should be made in the most relevant forum for the topic and a descriptive thread title should be used. Don't use text speak."

Thread topic: "What do you imagine people could be saying about sex, the things we use and the things we do in 30 years time. The wackier and funnier the better."

I believe the thread asks what 'they' will be saying about sex in the future. What better way to contextualise this than with a joke about the present and the current absurdities we believe now. As a joke, it was intended to be funny, something asked in the thread topic and I believe it was interesting and informative because it made a wider point about the hypocrisy we often amble through. Is it relevant and on topic? Debatable, probably not, but I'd think the wider value of the post and it bearing some relation to how the discussion has swayed made it worthy of posting.

The same cannot be said for your post. Yes, we all go off topic sometimes. You don't need to point out the one post and be a bit arsey about it. You seem to have the odd days where you seek confrontation and conflict (I refer you to your recent thread about welcomes), I hope this is not another one of them.

I post the rules when I think it is in the interest of all members (after all that is why they are there), if jokes and debate/political points have suddenly become detrimental to the forum and its members then will you please let me know.

i am letting you know so listen up and behave yourself

WandA wrote:

I post the rules when I think it is in the interest of all members (after all that is why they are there), if jokes and debate/political points have suddenly become detrimental to the forum and its members then will you please let me know.

lickmadick wrote:

i am letting you know so listen up and behave yourself

I said to forum and members. Not you. You have already expressed your distaste before at actual meaningful discourse and debate and have tried to discourage it in the past. That many people enjoy such debates, in my mind, demonstrates their enjoyment of such discussion. So it is hardly detrimental to the forum.

You may not like it but the world has stuff in it that many of us find important, even if you do not. I like to see humour as a way around such, often negative, matters and most people here seem to appreciate my sense of humour.

I won't waste any more time on you. If you are unhappy with any of my posts please report them rather than starting a debate to make a childish point.

so even if your in the wrong your in the right ha ha ha

Oi you lot. Unless you're all going to be talking about this little disagreement in 30 years time it's now all off topic

Not having a go and certainly not joining in the debate but....well...... your hi-jacking my thread x x x

Sorry Kitty didn't mean to mees this up

The Sqweel was a portable whisk.

Glass dildos were ornaments originally made from Mirano glass.

*Sigh*

If you don't have anything *relevant* to the topic in hand it shouldn't be said at all.

Anyways.

Back on topic- When we look back on how our ancestors dealt with such things we always seem to be impressed although I don't have much knowledge on that exact aspect.

I think a LH sex museum will show positive and raving reviews on how LH helped the world come into their own sexually and explore one's sexuality.

I think there will always be dildos and vibrators. They are close to the real thing in shape and are moulded for our own pleasure. I can't really see everyone owning a realistic sex doll- however cheap they are. Perhaps with more power or individual settings... Things are always upgrading.

Kooky wrote:

The Sqweel was a portable whisk.

lol - It's how you got the top of your hot chocolate frothy

The strap on wasa model used in the mens tailoring department of J Lewis's

This Lelo Siri was an aid to those who posted too much on LH Forums and thus suffered from RSI.

Kooky wrote:

This Lelo Siri was an aid to those who posted too much on LH Forums and thus suffered from RSI.

lmao good one kooky

Maybe they will laugh at having sex with humans only and not like special aliens that are super horny and amazing at sex from some far of planet that we will discover.

mmm good call rampant

The Dream Egg Vibrator was a way to make sure that women enjoyed cooking. This one in particular was for hard-boiling eggs. The woman would inside this egg inside her vagina and then set it to it to a strong vibrating pulse. When the woman had come, she knew that her eggs were hard-boiled.

The Fresh Love Egg, on the other hand, was used in cars as an air freshener. If somebody had, for example, smoked in the car, by making the Egg vibrate would send out quick, sharp sprays to eliminate the odour.

LittleKitty wrote:

Oi you lot. Unless you're all going to be talking about this little disagreement in 30 years time it's now all off topic External Media

Not having a go and certainly not joining in the debate but....well...... your hi-jacking my thread x x x External Media

SorryExternal Media

To this day, we still don't know why the threads were appearing in that order in summer/autumn 2019