The Lounge

I am sure they have tweaked the recipe over the last few years,and not for the better.

2 Likes

As with most things! Especially chocolate! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Donā€™t get me started

2 Likes

I could rant for hours on that subject! If i had a time machine iā€™d go to the 70ā€™s and bring back original recipe Mars Bars, Milky Way, Supermousse, Border Eggs, Golden Cup, Cadburyā€™s Dairy Milk, Aztec and Amazin bars! :yum:

3 Likes

The other day a work colleague asked me what my partner was going to get me for Xmas. I just said probably money or something because Iā€™m a pain to buy for. But in reality itā€™s just going to be a load of sex toys, haha.

I think this has been the case for the past couple of years where I just have to awkwardly lie about what gifts heā€™s got me to friends and family. Canā€™t exactly say ā€œOh, yes. Heā€™s getting me a massive dildo that would put Godzilla to shameā€ now can I? :sweat_smile:

Anyone else had those questions yet and not sure what to say? Or do you just tell it like it is?

5 Likes

A petite thing like you tho @Mint-Monster. Where do you put it :eggplant::laughing::sweat_drops:

@WillC loved Sweets when they actually tasted like sweets

2 Likes

I just say i had money! :slightly_smiling_face:

I know! I think I might be a human TARDIS :joy:

2 Likes

Magicā€¦ Now you see itā€¦ Now you Donā€™t vvooaallaa

1 Like

I once politely answered a similar question posed to me by my M-i-L with ā€˜and a nice massager to help me relaxā€™.
I thought Iā€™d got away with it until she said 'oh, that sounds nice; I might have to borrow it sometime ā€™ :flushed:

3 Likes

Ok Iā€™m late to this but I always have 2 crumpets- both buttered then one with marmite and a slice of cheese on top and another one withā€¦ ketchup. I can hear peopleā€™s stomachs turning already haha

2 Likes

Oi oi :wink:

1 Like

Both of my exes used to eat toast with ketchup on. One of my exes used to put ketchup on his Sunday dinner.

Ha Iā€™m not that bad- my friend introduced me to ketchup on crumpets when we were kids and itā€™s always stuck- another friend did with the marmite and cheese actually too! Otherwise I donā€™t really have ketchup with much else apart from :fries:

1 Like

Being only 4ft 7 and a size queen our capacity never ceases to amaze me :joy:

1 Like

Donā€™t forget proper cadburys creme eggsā€¦

1 Like

Friends donā€™t really ask but family do - I just say ā€˜lingerieā€™ and watch them back away, slowlyā€¦

2 Likes

@Mint-Monster @Melody1 many thanks for the photos :yum::kissing_heart::kiss::hugs::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

2 Likes

@Gazza_64 u alright sweetie? A couple of posts youā€™ve posted on the wrong thread. Xxx

1 Like

Yes Could be arsed lol @Orgasm_Chaser