The Lounge

Thanks for all the love Jilly.
I’m lucky enough not to suffer from loneliness but this lockdown is really pushing it!
Looking forward to breaking out at the weekend to do some ‘key work’ and see some peeps
:lh_heart_green: :lh_heart_green: :lh_heart_green:

3 Likes

Thank you @Gazza_64 i just try to be a decent human being! Anyone on the forum who needs support or advice is welcome. I think i mentioned it before, but my friends/colleagues have always asked me for advice or help with problems, as they know i am quite good at finding solutions, and don’t sugarcoat things! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I love you guys! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Just a random observation :lh_heart_blue: :lh_heart_purple: :lh_heart_green: :lh_heart_grey: :lh_heart_purple_2:

My phone apps are organised by type in general. My first screen is the basics - App Store, texts, camera and gallery, emails and banking apps.

Second is communication and apps I frequently use (news, weather, sport and so on), next is a ‘buying’ page, then games.

I had a sort out not so long ago and this is working for me at the moment!

Have a good day honeys!

5 Likes

Not this then?

MOD EDIT: Please do not share images outside of the #your-photos category with the exception of images from the Lovehoney site

6 Likes

@anon10379865 I have a few of these different characters… Hmm never tried one on the wife though :thinking::thinking:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Your a superstar hun @MsSubExperimenter and always join in the banter stay safe :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Nice to see you around @zombifiedguy

:two_hearts::heart::two_hearts::heart::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you @CurvyJilly im trying to be about abit more when i can.
A post the other day brought up some happy memories which was nice

3 Likes

That was nice @zombifiedguy need to keep popping on…it has helped me.

2 Likes

Good old lancs eh… Lol

1 Like

Cant wait for pandemic to be sorted and blackpool to go back to how it was. Especially if its around summer, lovely long walks, smell of fish and chips and candy floss etc sigh

3 Likes

Not been to Blackpool since about 1980.
Love to go and see the lights. Are they really good @zombifiedguy ?

Need a weekend away…like REALLY

3 Likes

Haven’t been to Blackpool since 2007 - before my kids were born and really want to take them to see the lights

@Mint-Monster - Why is this meme so accurate :joy::joy::joy::joy: Actually spat my tea out laughing when I saw it…

2 Likes

Hi @BLovesC thanks for that info I am not that techy so any help is very much appreciated My fav toy st the moment is the thrusting vibrator bit expensive I am looking at the womanizer my aim is a toy to make me squirt any help again would be most welcome… keep safe

@zombifiedguy There’s always the smell of fish in Blackpool lol hopefully soon mate you keep dipping in and out when you can as @CurvyJilly said and know doubt @WillC would say nice to see you :hugs::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Last went to Blackpool in late 2008 just to get away, when a trip to Florida was cancelled cos the airline/holiday firm went bust, it was cold, grim, wet and windy! But i did enjoy the Harry Ramsdens fish and chips!

1 Like

@CurvyJilly i dropped a pic in Memes that may give you a giggle! :wink:

Your memes always make me giggle @WillC think we share the same sense of humor.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like