The Lounge

@Silkyhat you evidently know a great deal about viruses ect. I have had both jabs and feel very pleased to have had them. I know I could still get the virus but hopefully with less problems. I watched the programme last night about the jab and although some money has been wasted I think the experts have managed things very well.

5 Likes

Lots of serious talk today but if anyone fancies a cocktail :cocktail:the Bar is open. 3 drink limit Iā€™m afraid as it is a school day but all welcome and place your orders!

6 Likes

@Peitho
Tropical Orgasm sounds :ok_hand: :tropical_drink:

2 Likes

I thought so too - my top choice! Thankfully this is a Bar where the bar staff get to drink as well :grin::+1:

1 Like

I know what Iā€™ve said might upset some people and thatā€™s generally why I normally keep my opinions to myself! Wasnā€™t my intention to upset anyone so I apologise. I wasnā€™t intentionally trying to upset anyone! Itā€™s the reason I do wear a mask in shops etc as Iā€™m not selfish and would never want anyone to feel at unease around me should I not wear a mask! Iā€™ve deleted a few friends on social media through preaching about it all being a hoax and a means to control us! Thatā€™s not my belief at all!

3 Likes

Oooh can I please have a Tropical Orgasm leading to Death by Sex under a Full Moon please @Peitho?

Mmmm and cheers! :cocktail:

4 Likes

Iā€™m on a day off tomorrow so can I have as many as I like?

3 Likes

Death by sex ā€¦ Yes please!
I was going to say the conversation above was getting a bit serious. I come here for talk of big boobies, willyā€™s and thongs :grin::yum:

8 Likes

Death by Sex sounds good but can you make mine a slow one please? :wink::joy:

4 Likes

Indeed. More boobies neededā€¦

4 Likes

I agree, no more covid talk from me! Iā€™ll keep it to willys, boobies and sexy bum bums from now on :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::joy:

4 Likes

@SteelA1 no offence taken by me, please relax and enjoy your drink :tropical_drink:
@MsSubExperimenter divine choices!
@Curious_Couple_19 afraid as a responsible bar keep itā€™s a three drink limit (mainly because I canā€™t change it now :rofl:) but savour and enjoy.
@Mrs.John all talk of boobies and willyā€™s both big and small welcome at the bar :+1:
@Joe_90 most certainly - all alternatives catered for!

3 Likes

@Peitho thank you! Cheers :beers:

2 Likes

Death by Sex is definitely my kind of drink!

5 Likes

Ooh hard to know what to go for first! I think a Leg Spreader sounds like it should be followed up with a Tropical Orgasm! :tropical_drink:

4 Likes

Why not try them all? :crazy_face:

5 Likes

@Peitho leg spreader for me got to be :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

So that would make this a Spreader Bar, then? :wink:

5 Likes

Haha that might be a decision Iā€™d come to regret! @WillC :woozy_face:

2 Likes

True! :joy:

1 Like