The Lounge

@carzy seconding @Peitho, the reviewing reviews thread is great. Lots of good tips on there.
Ive seen people post reviews (not secret ones, obviously) on here and ask for feedback. If you do one, give me a yell and i’ll be happy to have a look for you. Sure other people will as well :smile::+1:

2 Likes

Does anyone know what the follow notifications are i keep getting? Is it a new feature?

1 Like

I received a notification last night saying another member was following me. It seems to be a new feature although I am not sure what the advantage is. I’vw taken it on board and have been following various members including yourself. It appears you just get notified if they post something. I hope that helps. @Green_Eyed_Girl

I suddenly feel under a lot of pressure :grin:

1 Like

It’s a feature that’s been turned on now.

More info in @Ian_Chimp post here about notification settings :blush:

3 Likes

Huh. Thanks for the info guys.
Seems vaguely useful. Not sure if i’ll be using it, but notifications can be quite handy

2 Likes

I don’t know if I like the follow feature myself. I don’t want it to become like a social media site.

Remember the days where people said “follow me back” because they followed you lol.

I think we’ve all grown up since then.

2 Likes

Hey folks - just wanted to stick my head in and say ‘HI’ :wave:
I’m just enjoying a vacation so having some time to myself :blush:
Hope everyone is keeping well and staying horny :smiling_imp:
I’m relaxing with my feet up and a glass of rum :tumbler_glass:

12 Likes

Cheers :beers:
Happy vacationing @Cupc8kes !

1 Like

Hey @Cupc8kes

I just found some dead man’s fingers at the back of my cupboard , ooo, errrr, so I might have to join you for some necrophiliac rum.

Miss ya!

1 Like

Ha. Thank you. :slight_smile: I’m trying to show my face a bit more now my new job has settled down a bit. :+1:

3 Likes

Happy Saturday night everyone! Hope you are all enjoying whatever you maybe doing. :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Just wanted to show my appreciation for the Classic Pin Up Art topic, i love that type of art! :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Agree. Theyr really nice

4 Likes

Great! me too @WillC :+1: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@Green_Eyed_Girl, that’s an awesome caterpillar! It looks like a privet hawk moth, very similar to the elephant hawk moths we get in our garden. They are so pretty. I think moths and their caterpillars are very underrated! :butterfly:

@ady, I’ve never heard of a lionhead rabbit before, they are very cute! :rabbit2: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Yes, thats what we think it is. We had some pupate in he garden a couple of years ago, so they obviously like this spot

1 Like

Yes they are cute, they have a main around there heads which is the same as a lion

1 Like

@SexInTheCity Google irregular choice. They have lovely patterns on the underneath.
if you find them a little over the top design wise, just keep going through the selection as some are much more subtile.

Want a pair like crazy, but just wouldnt get the wear from them to justify buying some :cry:

1 Like

Thanks @Green_Eyed_Girl! I’ve seen these before and whilst they’re not my style they have some cool and unique stuff! I know there are some more subtle designs but the actual style of the shoes just aren’t my thing either unfortunately! Thank you though - I appreciate the suggestion :blush: