The love honey models

Are the love honey models allowed to model all the underwear or just the love honey range?

i ask because i got this today http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22118 and it doesnt look like the picture! The actual bra is slightly different than you see in the picture and on the box.

Its also a horrible bra when its worn, but as its modelled, and probably touched up, by the makers of the bra, it gives an unrealistic expectation of what it will look like. I know all bras fit differently but this truely isnt right!

I would submit a picture of me in it to give buyers an idea but that really would put people off! Ive found that the love honey range look more "real" like if you bought them you would get an idea of how they actually do fit rather than the other ranges where they look stunning on the models but not anyone else.

Can they model everything? Please?!

On that note, I've been wondering, are you planning on making lingerie videos? I think it would be great as it would slow so much more of the fits than a picture. :)

Hey JM88

Sorry to hear you're disappointed with the bra you just purchased - it's always so irritating when that happens!

We book our models specifically for our own-brand lingerie, and generally we stick to supplier images for other brands. Occasionally we'll shoot extra shots of some of the easier garments in-house, like shoes and stockings, but we don't tend to re-shoot anything else.

I've just been over to the warehouse to check this bra and can see a slight difference in the centre part of the bra - it seems higher in 'real life' than it is in the photo. Is this what you're referring to?

PurpleHeart wrote:

On that note, I've been wondering, are you planning on making lingerie videos? I think it would be great as it would slow so much more of the fits than a picture. :)

There's nothing in the pipeline right now, but that is a great idea. Maybe one day!

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Hey JM88

Sorry to hear you're disappointed with the bra you just purchased - it's always so irritating when that happens!

We book our models specifically for our own-brand lingerie, and generally we stick to supplier images for other brands. Occasionally we'll shoot extra shots of some of the easier garments in-house, like shoes and stockings, but we don't tend to re-shoot anything else.

I've just been over to the warehouse to check this bra and can see a slight difference in the centre part of the bra - it seems higher in 'real life' than it is in the photo. Is this what you're referring to?

Yes! I bought it thinking the underbust bit would all be low but when you wear it, that middle bit is kind of pokey, stiff and irritating! I suppose i would get used to it, but when you bend it digs in a bit which you cant help ignore! Also laying seductively it gets in the way a bit.

Maybe if i wear it in a bit it will be less noticible?

I was going to send it back, but with the tassells its alright. I might have to leave it to hubby to decide! Sometimes i think somethings alright amd he loves it, sometimes its the other way round!

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

PurpleHeart wrote:

There's nothing in the pipeline right now, but that is a great idea. Maybe one day!

What about that thing where they stand on a twirling thing that takes pictures from all angles so you can click it to rotate so you can see what it looks like from any angle? But its still a picture.

I've had that problem with a set I bought, bloody awful! It's still sat in it's box waiting to be returned, I'll get round to it

Thanks! It looks more real now! Dont know why it looked different in their photo but hey.

think i will give it a few more tries to see of i can like it and then decide what to do!

Also, i ordered the large (uk 12) but on the actual bra it says that large is uk 14. I will double check but pretty sure thats what it says. Personally i found the bottoms to be a 12 fit but the bra was large around the back. Dont know if thats a typo on here or if they have put a large thong in the box with an xl bra by accident!

yep the product description on here is wrong. Large is a uk 14 according to the labelling on the clothing.

No problem!

I now have to decide whether i want the bra to fit or the thong! Or neither!

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

PurpleHeart wrote:

I totally agree, video would be awesome!! Thats why i love shopping with you guys for toys as we can see it all in hand and up close (plus I just love LH). Video would be really good especially for the plus size stuff and you never know if its going to work on you unless you see it all.