The most pointless sex toy contest....

I always reckon that, where the gonads are concerned, everything's OK and nothing's 'pervy'.
But that, Onafrisky, is pervy!

[apologies and acknowledgments to Jezzer for slightly hijacking his word 'pervy'!]

Yes dont you think socks would be a cheaper option with the ideal quality that you can always put them back on your feet to get rid of the evidence that youve been padding your penis to impress!

I can imagine wearing one of those to help with gender bending/packing...

Greebo- surely it'd have to be the (slightly ludicrous) 'dirty-pervy' phrase to have stolen it from Jezzer lol

Some lovely crap toys- I think there should be a whole section for them lol. The periscope thing- is it so you can see it going in, or so you can see inside? Cos it'd be cheaper to use a mirror for the first, and I'm betting pointles for the second. Unless we could somehow genetically engineer the g-spot to turn bright green, then it can be located...

When I was a young boy I dreamed about having a portable periscope... not quite sure it's what I was dreaming of as a kid though!

Periscopes are for looking upwards, aren't they?
Well, I suppose if you're doing a soixante-neuf, and you're short-sighted ...

Or just very short...

When I was a kid, I remember the little 2-inch-square ads in the Daily Sketch used to advertise something called a "See-back-roscope" !
Like a periscope, but, well, it looked backwards (would you believe?).

Handy in the YMCA, I reckon...

Ooerrrr l think you can get to the stage of having too much information, forseeing your own end might not be all you reckon it is, imagine having a periscope light up your partner's orofice while your mate's thingy is hammering seven bells out of it.... bit crowded, but maybe art by Damien Hirt's reckoning- thought provoking!!!

Tallboy