The new line of lingerie

Aside from the fact that everything here looks so good, did you see that LH is advertising actual people wearing the lingerie from IG posts? Just check it out! I love love love that Lovehoney is showing off people, that aren’t their models" wearing some of the lingerie. It definitely gives multiple perspective/fits when choosing what to buy. Well done LH, well done!

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/new-season/

7 Likes

The new line of lingerie is super hot! 100% going to get some for the wife.

Loved how much I saw of it on IG too!!

1 Like

How did I miss this? :astonished:
My wishlist is gonna be a long one :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

I love the IG models :heart_eyes:

Gutted that the passion flower sets weren’t in my size, they’re beautiful.

1 Like

Models are people too - actual ones, real ones, literally…
… and I salute them!
but I do agree with you @MsD , well said
:clap:t2:

1 Like

This is great, so wonderful to see them on a range of body shapes and sizes :heart_eyes::star_struck::heart_eyes::star_struck::heart_eyes::star_struck: well done Lovehoney!!!

3 Likes

I love the way Lovehoney is so progressive with things like this and how @Lovehoney_Brenna shares the ideas with us here on the forum to gauge feedback

2 Likes

I love the LH instagram, it really is wonderful to see so many beautiful, confident looking folk with normal figures.
And that new range :heart_eyes:, oh my…I’ve discovered in the last year that bodies and bra sets with predominantly lace patterns are very flattering for hiding a mum-tum.

3 Likes

Okay you got me on that one. I even have some friends that do modeling, but for the most part when you see clothing advertised, there are touch ups and tweaks that can make humans look unrealistic. Beautiful, but unrealistic. I’m sure some folks on IG do this as well, but seeing it right on the webiste :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I have the passion flower Basque set and it is beautiful :heart: I absolutely love the neckline!!! I honestly wish they would make some bustiers like that halterneck shape with the criss cross :heart_eyes:

1 Like