The Opinions Game

depends on what you are seeing

whats your opinion on prosatate massagers

Wetting myself at the Halford's comment and Lollipop I agree, lying down is better!!

Not keen on see through underwear, pubes always look a mess in them - all squashed down. And, staying clean shaven is too much of an effort.

What's your opinion on making homemade sexy movies?

I like them, however I find I enjoy butt plugs or dildos more as I love the fuller deeper feeling and I personally find a back and forward motion to bring more pleasure (in relation to prostate massager)

Your opinion on anal masturbation

It suits some people I guess, not for me though.

Whats your opinion on the fifty shades of grey film?

not seen it been writing my OH own fifty shades of her

whats your opinion on domme females

Same as mine on the book, it should be burnt and forgotten about. It romantises rape and abuse and should not be in popular culture

Your opinion on double penetration

Possibly worth investigating!

What's your opinion on water beds?

Can't sleep on them they make me feel sick

Your opinion on materials for sex toys

Glass and stainless steel for me! :)

Your opinion on flogging?

if thats what she wants

Your opinion on being watched

No thanks, performance anxiety

Your opinion kinky limits

It's important to discuss them.
Your opinion on the crisis in Ukraine and the potential.for another cold war between Russia and 'the West'

I think it's certainly on the cards but a lot of things have to fall into place for to happen in my opinion. I don't think a full cold war or WW3 is likely.

Your on opinion on how many toys is too many

Sexy, although may not be entirely functional on a day-to-day basis.

What's your opinion on bisexuality?

Its a valid orientation that exists. The person is attracted to the genders and who are we to say other wise. Also you definitely shouldn't assume that a bi person wants a threesome, just because you like two genders doesn't mean you want both at the same time

Your opinion on asexuality

Good answer.

Again, a valid orientation with different sub-sections. Not a sexuality to be ignored but unfortunately is, even in the LGBT community.

Your opinion on masturbation?

My opinion on masturbation. I think it's a great way to find out what you like a dislike and great to please yourself too.

whats your opinion on sex outside?

Daniellaab wrote:

Good answer.

Again, a valid orientation with different sub-sections. Not a sexuality to be ignored but unfortunately is, even in the LGBT community.

Great answer too. Not quite sure what I was expecting As to outdoor sex, if that's what you're into more power to you, but it's not for me. However I don't think it should be done in overly public places where you'll get caught, you should not force anyone to see you having sex, in your own back garden go ahead Your opinion on masturbation (curious for other people's responses)

Masturbation is a good substitute when you're alone and mutual masturbation is a fantastic way to relax together.

What's your opinion on rimming?

I know a lot of people like rimming and I respect that, but it's not for me. Anything near my anus just makes me nervous, I don't like it perhaps because of a bad previous experience.

What do you think of bondage?