The Sandbox

Haha I was thinking of editing it now everything’s working again but maybe I’ll just leave it, it’s more entertaining! :joy:

2 Likes

Several years ago I was a regular poster on a web forum where the mods introduced a super-strict anti profanity filter. Even the word “ass” wasn’t allowed. They thought it would be terribly amusing to make it change every instance of “ass” to read “Myleene Klass”.

Unfortunately, they forgot that this was a web forum for BASS players. Oh the carnage… :rofl:

1 Like

You can set this one (theoretically) to ignore ones in the middle of words. I think it’s a little fiddly, but it’s definitely doable. :+1:

Thnx and thx are still working though, so that’s something. :slightly_smiling_face:

The daft thing is that on this forum, hardly anybody ever uses text speak anyway, and we’re pretty good at reminding anybody who does that it’s not permitted - so why mess about with dumb filters?

Get back in your cave, you Luddite. :slightly_smiling_face:

I was wondering how you were doing this… I can’t manage it! :see_no_evil:

I click on the header and get the :link: appear but I can’t click on it (possibly just because it’s too close to the left of my screen?). What should happen? Should it automatically just copy the link to the clipboard or should it open up a copy/select all/share/etc. menu as it does when you highlight text in a post?

I just long-press on it and copy link, the same as when I press on the timestamp in the top right of a post.

Ah… gotcha I think.

I wasn’t pressing long enough :woman_facepalming:t2: (I always use the bottom link to get a post address rather than long pressing the time stamp - your way seems easier!)

Let’s see…

Lingerie Testing Header Tab

ETA Hooray - Thank you Mr Chimp!

1 Like

It’s good, isn’t it. :slightly_smiling_face: It works on any header you put in a post too.

Some of the guides don’t have section headers in some places, but still have spots you can jump to. If you can’t tap on one and grab a link that way you can check this list and see if there’s one in there. :+1:

1 Like

Very clever - I like it a lot now I know how to use it :blush:. Thanks muchly :+1:

1 Like

Ah I never knew you could do this! Just testing:

Secret Testers

Yay it worked!

1 Like

Having all headers automatically link is quite a new thing (a few weeks old? Something like that). The guides have had ninja section headers built in since their update though, so some now have two for the same thing. :slightly_smiling_face:

Embedded:
https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/the-great-big-review-and-testing-guide/257636#secret-tester

New Header Link:
https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/the-great-big-review-and-testing-guide/257636#lovehoney_heart-secret-testers

Hey guys, does anyone know how to centre text and images? Cant find anywhere that tells me how to do it

It’s this bit here. :+1:

And here are the proper images too (if you want them): :slightly_smiling_face:

![Rocks Off Regala 10 Function A-Spot Rabbit Vibrator|200x265](upload://7W8bZTVsfQ0KfaR2s83prmSktYS.jpeg)

![Desire Luxury Rechargeable Clitoral Vibrator|200x265](upload://9KRoEo6oMTd5YzRxYmi167SZya6.jpeg)

![Desire Luxury Rechargeable Bullet Vibrator|200x265](upload://duvnngtmpllprYwXDvIVuR3vgWe.jpeg)

Let me know if you want any more. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks ian. Did the screen shot and clip trick, but cheers for putting them up. Very thoughtfull

1 Like

No worries. :slightly_smiling_face:

And here’s your filter link if you want to put it in your profile About Me. :+1: If you pop it at the very top it shows up in your profile pop-out (usercard).

My Reviews

Ooh, posh. :+1: cheers, makes the blighters easier to find and link

1 Like

Huh. Some of my images are not playing ball with the align centre. If i type it, they fritz out unto code. If i paste what you wrote they are fine. That is incredibly weird.

You may be using the wrong quote mark. It only likes the straight down version, not the slanted open and close ones. When I type from my phone it puts a straight one in, but then the forum changes it to open/close if it’s not part of a code tag. Unfortunately, I have forgotten what real keyboards are like, so I’m afraid I don’t know a workaround off the top of my head. @Peitho normally helps me out when I have keyboard/character issues (and I have a lot of character issues :slightly_smiling_face:), so I’ll chuck in a bat signal.

It was doing a similar thing to me so I had to work a little magic on the template to get it to be copyable, but I think it works. :+1:

1 Like

Hmm, ipad not playing ball obviously. I’ll just have to stick to pasting it.

Template is great. Disnt know there was one. Ive been hand writing it :rofl:

Hmm. Some of mine have definetly gone Awol. i know i wrote a mantric bullet review, but ive been through them all and its not there

1 Like