The stamp of approval , from the queen !

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Morning all !

So some of you may be aware we at Lovehoney have been awarded ...

The queens award for enterprise

"The Queen's Awards for Enterprise are the UK's most prestigious business awards, given only to companies or individuals who are outstanding in their field."

So as you can imagine we are chuffed to bits .

This is the reason for mine and Jess's groggy heads last week as we had a right royal knees up , with a 'piss up in a brewery' to celebrate.

Thank you all for helping us acheive this , with out our loyal customers there would be no Lovehoney ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

Huge congrats, that's a fabulas achivenent. I'm so proud of my fav sex toy/lingere retailer. Well done and long may the good times keep rolling πŸ’œπŸ‘„xx

Friday13 wrote:

Congratulations, Lovehoney! Did you send the queen a Lovehoney hamper to say thanks?

Maybe a Crowned Jewels dildo could be an appropriate "thank you" gift? :)

Well done everybody at Lovehoney. That's a huge achievement.

Huge congratulations Lovehoney πŸ•πŸΊπŸ·πŸ•

Congratulations Lovehoney! Massive achievement and I know I haven't been here long but I can already see why there are so many people that love the company all round. It's nice to feel like a part of it by having the forums too.

Congratulations - so well deserved.

Keep it up - so to speak!!

![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

What an amazing achievement!!!
Well done everyone associated with lovehoney, most of all the incredible staff (in every single department) for making such a successful business!! It's very well deserved!!!!
Huge congratulations to you all!!!!

Thoroughly deserved. Well done to the whole team.

Congratulations, and it's good to know that our love of a great company has been recognised.

Congratulations, well deserved for such a great company

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Morning all !

So some of you may be aware we at Lovehoney have been awarded ...

The queens award for enterprise

"The Queen's Awards for Enterprise are the UK's most prestigious business awards, given only to companies or individuals who are outstanding in their field."

So as you can imagine we are chuffed to bits .

This is the reason for mine and Jess's groggy heads last week as we had a right royal knees up , with a 'piss up in a brewery' to celebrate.

Thank you all for helping us acheive this , with out our loyal customers there would be no Lovehoney ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

Fabulous wel done.

Congratulations! Well deserved πŸ’

Now we know why Her Majesty has such a mischievious smile... closet Lovehoney fan up until now perhaps... ;)

Woohooooo! An awesome award! Love the photos of Richard and Neal too.

Congratulations to you all at LH, well deserved, and keep up the great work, 😁

Well done Lovehoney !

First post on forums, just to say Congrats! <3

Keep up the great work

Guess they didn't see the royal wedding ring of a few years ago ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)