The Technology behind Chloe's Bra

Hi everyone,

I came across this article about the sports bras the England football team were wearing and I thought it might be of interest. @Lovehoney_Brenna OKed me posting it, as LH doesn’t sell sports bras.

Secret support: did prescription bras help Lionesses to Euro 2022 glory?

As someone with H sized boobs, I find sports bras to be better than nothing, but lacking. I find the compression in particular uncomfortable, and in some ways, I found the pain of exercising whilst not wearing one to be more bearable.

I found this article really interesting and I’m actually quite hopeful that better sports bras might become more generally available. Now that the link to comfort and performance has been established, it should start to trickle down, and if the choices offered by the prescription become more available, we might finally be able to get suitable sports bras that really work regardless of what our size is.

6 Likes

Avery interesting post @KinkyMira I am sure there is a great deal of technology in the design etc.

1 Like

Really good interesting read, thank you for sharing this nugget of insightful wisdom :nerd_face:

1 Like

Good read thanks for that!

1 Like

How mad is it that there are prescription sports bras!?

2 Likes