Thermal crossdressing

Not a sexy lingerie question, but do any men wear womens thermal clothing. Not asking in regards to sexy time, but i sat here refusing to turn the heating on, I’ve noticed women have such a wider and cheaper choice. Fleece lined leggings are double the price for men and there is no options for a male jumper dress which would be ideal to keep warm.

3 Likes

If it keeps you warm and more affordable then go for it, it’s only fabric at the end of the day and comes from the same factory where the mens stuff does too :nerd_face:

6 Likes

I tend to wear tights as an extra layer in cold weather. Not expensive, available from lots places and very comfy. Cable knit tights are my preference.

1 Like

@Ed1111

I hadn’t considered this before. When thinking of crossdressing the skimpy lighter fabrics come to mind. Not ideal in the winter and with the higher energy prices. :cold_face:

You’ve got me thinking fleece lined leggings and tights are all the rage at the moment. :fire:

2 Likes

Interesting that I bought mens thermal long johns for under my walking leggings because womens were much more expensive

1 Like

Not sure if I consider this crossdressing or not … oh go on then - of course it’s an excuse!!…

During the winter, if I’m out in the cold, I will often wear opaque tights under my trousers … it really does help keep my legs warm. I do feel the cold, but then again, I guess having shaved legs doesn’t help!!

If I am out and and about ‘dressed’ in the day then I will possibly wear opaque stockings / hold ups or vert occasionally tights.

R x

5 Likes

Got long johns. Still was cold. So the fleece lined stuff was double the price. Guessing it because some men dont want to wear leggings.

I have worn opaque tights in the winter to test out warmth, (and when I initially began crossdressing “in secret.”)

And. They were warmer.

The problem I had with this though was that for a pair of nylons that could withstand the occasional missed / recently shaved coarse hair on an ASAB male body with repeated wear? Were virtually the same price as any clothing line’s product for sports with heat retention male tights as a “base layer.”

But didn’t feel or look nearly as sexy as nylons/stockings etc, if going for the CD/Non-Bin/Transitioning look (as a “base layer,”) either.

I was wearing them underneath Jeans/Dress/Suit pants and they were actually worn as a “base layer.”

Just one that secretly made me feel sexy in public that my GF loved knowing was “our little secret.”

2 Likes

Yes …I prefer to wear female leggings over male leggings thou I own both. My reason for it is the shape and the wider band which fits my body better and feels more comfortable opposing to the drawstring one finds on mens leggings. I also tend to wear opaque tights on most days during the winter

2 Likes

When I was in the force’s we used to use thick tights to keep warm when on exercise

1 Like

You can always find me in tights and or long johns but definitely gonna check out the other fleece women’s options now. Thanks for the idea.

2 Likes

As a roadworker, you’ll find me wearing tights in the colder months :slight_smile:

1 Like