Thigh highs for thigh guys

ive been contemplating purchasing stockings for a while now. something that goes all the way up and is just thick enough to wear as normal socks. i think i would really enjoy the feeling of rubbing my legs together, or squeezing a silicone cock between them

someone here’s got to be familiar with it. what should i look for? how do they not slip off on their own? how does sizing work, and should i need to convert from womens to mens?

1 Like

Hi there @blue :wave::wave:

If you are tall they sell plus size stockings and hold ups which are longer than standard ones and slightly wider for chunkier thighs.

“Hold ups” are stockings but they have a silicone band on the inside around the top which hold them in place.

“Stockings” don’t have this band and need a suspender belt which clip to the tops of the stockings both front and back most have 4 clips some 6 or 8 clips.

If you’re wanting thicker stockings / hold ups the higher the “denier” the thicker they are for example 100 denier are thick and 20 denier are finer and silkier.

My friend wears hold up stockings alot under his overalls (he is a plumber) and he is around 6ft tall and very slim and he gets the size s/m as any bigger and they fall down as his thighs are slender.

Maybe try a pair for size then decide what’s best for you.

Good Luck.

8 Likes

this is so helpful! i wasn’t even aware there was a difference. thank you

1 Like

Crotchless tights are also an option that can be very practice.
Stockings and a suspender belt will most likely stay up better than hold up, but it can very.
The ones with more clips are better for everyday wear apparently (i havent tried them yet)
The clips are fiddly but theres a good vid on the lovehoney you tube about how to clip them in if you get stuck.

All else fails. Just bung a pair of socks over them under your trousers and no one will be able to tell :+1:

3 Likes

All of the above but remember to shave your legs if you don’t already. They’ll stay up much better (in my experience).

1 Like

I’ve worn hold ups to work, and love it, problem is when they don’t stay which seems to vary for me with quality. I find tights a really good option as I find they feel great and no issues with falling down. Always a bonus at work :grin:

1 Like

As others have already said. I have also always had difficulty with thigh highs/holdups staying up. Instead and for the pure simplicity I would usually opt for a pair of suspender tights. Something along the lines of the link below.

Or alternatively you could go the whole hog with a more traditional pair of stockings and a separate suspender belt. There are many choices you can’t go wrong trying a few reasonably priced ones and seeing how you get on.

2 Likes

these are all very good replies, and i actually did buy a cheap pair of hold ups over amazon. they feel incredibly sexy. i don’t know about wearing them to work, but ill see if i like them around the house for now

3 Likes

This will redefine your experience of wearing stockings! I still remember the first time I pulled some lace top stockings up my freshly shaved legs… wow!

3 Likes

Yes shaving your legs just elevates the experience. I have several pairs of hold up that I can wear all day long. I have several other stockings that require a garter/suspenders and tights, but hold ups are just quick and easy. Also if you’re looking for a thicker pair I recommend opaque stockings. They are less prone to runs and can handle a bit more abuse than standard sheer nylons. They feel just as great and still have a sheer factor if sized correctly. I have thicker thighs so I usually go with a queen/plus size, but can also fit standard size if I need too just prefer to size up for a bit more comfort and less stress on the material.