things not as they were...

*bubbles* wrote:

bad news, its over with me and the OH. it was great for you to all help but it seems that it was too bad to help

ah well time for a new start a guess

Bx

That was sudden. I hope you're dealing with it well.

Hope your ok Bubbles xx

*bubbles* I'm sorry to hear you and your fella split up!

*Big hugs* and hope things are all ok.

Adx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

*bubbles* I'm sorry to hear you and your fella split up!

*Big hugs* and hope things are all ok.

Adx

*Bigger Hugs Back* it couldnt be helped really but im still young!!

Im feeling alot better than before thanks External Media

Bx

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

*bubbles* wrote:

bad news, its over with me and the OH. it was great for you to all help but it seems that it was too bad to help

ah well time for a new start a guess

Bx

Ohh thats a shame External Media

I hope things go better with a new OH.

Sorry, typo

well its my birthday next week i might get a suprise when im out you never know!! x

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Also - make a promise to him, that if ever you feel he's not what you want, you will tell him immediately and if you don't tell him that, then you obviously think he's good enough for you and makes you happy! I once saw a programme about love and a group of people were asked "how often does your partner tell you he/she loves you"....one woman said "the last time he told me was 20 years ago, he said "I love you, and if that ever changes, I'll let you know" and we're still together 20 years later". Obviously you don't need to go to that extreme but it's the sort of thing that I mean by assuring him if nothing changes, you still love him!

That quote is brilliant! Exactly how i feel!

I don't keep telling OH that i love him because he already knows by the little day-to-day things i do. I think if i kept saying it, it would start slipping out just out of habit and not mean as much.

Occasionally OH will jokingly ask why i married an old sod like him (he's 14yrs older than me) and i just tell him that i did it as a bet but hadn't really thought through the long-term implications! External Media Good job hes not the sensitive type!

So sorry things didn't work out with your OH bubbles.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Oh no! I'm really sorry you two broke up.. Hopefully you will find another man. And you have gained some experience too. *Hugs*

*hugs back* thanks External Media