Thinking about trying sounding, any tips/advice

Thinking about trying something more kinky,thinking about sounding

Any tips on how to start, size of sounds, lubes etc.

Is it best to be hard or soft for inserting

Interestingly I've just (about 10 minutes ago) tried out a penis plug for the first time having been curious for a while. It was this one.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34685

It was tricky to insert at first but feels really nice once it's in there. I used the LH Discover lubricant.

I inserted it while I was soft. I've yet to try it out while having and sort of sex but it does feel good so far.

Go for steel, no smaller than 6mm diameters as any less are too pointy. Use plenty of lube and make sure everything is sterile. I have reviewed a couple of items if you're interested.

1 Like

rockstar wrote:

Interestingly I've just (about 10 minutes ago) tried out a penis plug for the first time having been curious for a while. It was this one.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34685

It was tricky to insert at first but feels really nice once it's in there. I used the LH Discover lubricant.

I inserted it while I was soft. I've yet to try it out while having and sort of sex but it does feel good so far.

I kept the plug in for sex this morning. A hand job from my wife (who was a bit shocked when she first saw the plug but definitely liked the way it looked). It definitely felt nice. Sensations from the inside as well as the outside. It turns out that I could also link the ring in the end to my nipple chains too. That was interesting.

WillC wrote:

Go for steel, no smaller than 6mm diameters as any less are too pointy. Use plenty of lube and make sure everything is sterile. I have reviewed a couple of items if you're interested.

There have been a few threads on this over the years.

No idea where this 6mm comes from, 'pointy' relates to taper not the final thickness of what you are inserting. I think my first time was with something like 4mm but as long as the tip is rounded and lubed and it isn't hurting (and you are enjoying) ...

There are plenty of flexible sounds available (LH used to sell them) so there is no need for steel unless you want to. If you want to experiment in this way, start small, slowly and stop if it is uncomfortable would be my advice.

Thanks everyone

I have read horror stories of the ones less then a certain diameter, it's very easy to push them in too far,especially if they enter the bladder. I find a 6mm steel just slides on easily under it's own weight with no discomfort. I found the non steel ones a bit too rough on the sensitive tissue of the urethra even with lots of lube, and flexible can be very difficult when covered in lube, as i said, look at my reviews, for my experience.