Thinking of trying 'the share" or similar. Advice please

Hi guys,

My GF & I enjoy an experimental sex life and have been trying anal play (for both of us) for a short time now. we would like to try a toy where she can make do me and her lady at the same time. Like I said we are new to anal play, weve fingered and licked and used but plugs, we have seen the share and it seems to fit the bill.

So Id like any advice on first time for this sort of thing and any advice on what to use. Is the share the right toy for this? Does this sort of thing work harness less or is it better to get one?

Any advice all round would be great. Thanks! x

Mbfireman wrote:

Hi guys,

My GF & I enjoy an experimental sex life and have been trying anal play (for both of us) for a short time now. we would like to try a toy where she can make do me and her lady at the same time. Like I said we are new to anal play, weve fingered and licked and used but plugs, we have seen the share and it seems to fit the bill.

So Id like any advice on first time for this sort of thing and any advice on what to use. Is the share the right toy for this? Does this sort of thing work harness less or is it better to get one?

Any advice all round would be great. Thanks! x

hiya,

sorry, i dont understand...

do you mean this sex toy? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12487

Hi yer that's the one (or similar) sorry for any confusion. :)

Thanks for the info. Sorry if my post was unclear (Im new to the forum) We are basically looking for a toy to stimulate her vigina and me anally at the same time.

Any recommendations as to how to go about this would be great!

Thanks again! x