Third party buying a gift

Hi All, wasn’t sure of best place to post this so went with here!!!

I have been talking online with a guy I met through another website and I mentioned that I quite often purchase from here.

He wants to buy me something but obviously not know my address - is this possible?

Any ideas greatly appreciated xx

2 Likes

Hey, you can’t buy gifts off here for other people I’m afraid.

Po box it or tell him to ship to a shipping depot somewhat close to you

1 Like

Many moons ago this was possible but it hasn’t been for a long while. You could always ask him to send it to your local post office for you to collect? You’d have to use your real name (at least surname) as you’ll need to provide ID to collect but it would keep your address private. You’d need to arrange that privately though but as you’re already in contact elsewhere that should be easy for you.

1 Like

You used to be able to “gift” items to members a few years ago, and there was recent talk of bringing it back, but nothing for a while.

1 Like

What about a gift voucher? They are sent electronically so he could either put your email on the order or just send you the code

2 Likes

Hey newbie! :partying_face: not sure it’s possible for them to buy you something without having your delivery address but with it then yes they could buy and have it sent to you

Couldn’t you use a local shop which is close by to you as the address. I have previously as the shop keeper knows me but I do love in a small village where everyone knows everyone. Or you could use your local post office

3 Likes

Lovehoney store Amazon wish list

3 Likes