this site is overtaking my life

ive nt been on here long but have 2 say its great some really lovely ppl 2 made up i found it

:) its good to know you enjoy it here. I agree that there are some great peeps on here too

Yeah, everyone's really friendly and it's quite addictive too, I'm browsing on here everyday !

First they take your mind then they take your money. All you get is orgasms!

It's great, I'm on and off most days when I have a spare few minutes. Hopefully it'll stop me going onto the shop area of the site, although so far I just get more ideas to add to my wishlist!

Haha sum sub! Aint that the truth.

Lou, the site is very addictive :). It's nice to be able to share sexual experiences and ideas while at the same time have some fun and a laugh :)

Has certainly brightened up my days. Some good banter, and I'm never too old to learn. You can teach an old dog new tricks !!

Totally agree with everyone- not only is it fun but I have learnt so much! Everyone is lovely too :)

Plus- I enjoy the toys ;)

Mh, I'm on here most days too; partly on the forums, partly at the store, dreaming sexy dreams while cursing my bank balance!

I must've banged on about this place a dairy bit, since my gf is thinking of joining, too! ^^

I am on here nearly everyday too! I just can't help myself. Always excited to see whats going one here and there. :) xx

Yup... Pretty much what everyone has sd

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

Yup... Pretty much what everyone has sd

+1 LOL xx

It is taking over my life too lou! Great chatting with like minded people :p

Sum Sub wrote:

And worth every penny, for the orgasms and the community x

Yeh its amazing on here. Ppl r fab to x

The more the merrier :)

Ditto! Find myself checking the forums when I really should be working! I've become a little overly paranoid about locking my phone!!!

Yeah its great. The forums are great the people are great and the products are too. Only site i know that gives video previews of wat ur buying. Been so disappointed with product bought from other sites but i dont use anyone other than LH now.

I love it here. Lovely people, good chats, some great advice and a fab shop to go with it. PLUS it's payday in a few hours!!!

Sum Sub wrote:

true story! ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)