this site is overtaking my life

Good! Glad it u enjoy it here

Without sounding too soppy, this place really is a community! It is somewhere pretty much judgment free allowing opinions, advice, education, gossip and just some light hearted chat. I am relatively new and love lurking and reading the posts when im in work and try to participate when I can :D

Xx

Ah snap. I can't help but checking 5 time + a day I'm sure its worse than fb!

Find myself checking the forums most days aswell, always looking out for tips and tricks to try later.

I look most days, but only post a few times a week, usually to several topics.

Blue eyes, I second that...the more orgasms I have, the merrier I get, lol!

its fun finding out new ways to turn yourself and your partner on so you can have good intimacy.

Also a laugh hearing about some folks' sexcapades!

This website is mine and my OH's new best friend! Everyone has been dead welcoming on the forums, and its been a revolution for me and her to find new sex toys and for ways to explore our sexuality! Its absolutely briliant. I'm on it every day, at uni and at home!

This truely is an addictive site, ever since joining I must say I love it, its opened my eyes to so many things, made me feel comfortable about myself and having likeminded people to talk to is so good. Product wise i wouldnt go anywhere else, they have a fantastic range, incredible prices, brilliant deals and a fantastic customer service team. Nobody judges you here and you are free to be yourself, thank you LH for making me the better,more comfortable person I am today.

I cant help myself but since i joined LH ive been on here everyday checking out the deals of the day i recieve in my e mail box and then i find myself browsing even more.

Mr. Loverman wrote:

This truely is an addictive site, ever since joining I must say I love it, its opened my eyes to so many things, made me feel comfortable about myself and having likeminded people to talk to is so good. Product wise i wouldnt go anywhere else, they have a fantastic range, incredible prices, brilliant deals and a fantastic customer service team. Nobody judges you here and you are free to be yourself, thank you LH for making me the better,more comfortable person I am today.

My thoughts exactly. Very well put !

I was fine at using LH responsibly until I found the forums :P I get in the habit of checking sites loads and loads, then go away for a bit, but the going away part hasn't really happened here since I became an active community member! I'm sure I'll find a way of easing up a bit in the future, but lately I've been pretty much just leaving the forum pages open all day and refreshing whenever I get chance :P

I feel ridiculous about it, but it has actually been affecting my work - I've been getting behind because I'm hanging here, and I know I should be able to tell myself no, but I'm weak-willed like that and can't resist things that I like. It also makes it a lot harder to resist buying new things, there's always that itch there to have something new and lovely.

i agree there are some nice people on here :-) i just wish i had time to post more :-/

Im addicted to LH forum!

I am addicted to LH toys and the forums!! It's like checking Facebook lol except it's way better conversation here and more topical to my interests haha.