Thoughts On Nipple Piercings

Hellooo Everyone ^_^

Like the title says I was wondering what everyone's thoughts are on nipple piercings, I keep thinking about getting mine done but I am very flat chested and have been told they would look horrible without a little bit of boobage. Has anyone had them done before? What was it like and is it easy living with them? xx

I got mine done earlier this year and so far, no regrets. The healing took a little while obviously, but it healed cleanly and without major discomfort. As for living with it, the only time I'vee ver had problems with it is when I'm wearing a tightly laced corset!

Flat chest or not, I think they're great and if you want it done I'd highly recommend it :)

Hi MissNoir, I have my left pierced. I'm amply busted at 38FF but the main difference for me is that my nipple is erect almost all the time and it's much more sensative than before. I had my left done so it matched my much perkier right.

If you seriously thinking about it do your research and find a good piercer, your local might not be the best. I would recomend having titanium initially as its non reactive and very easy to clean. I love mine and have had it done many years. I now wear a 9ct gold bar with an amythests in it.

It's easy to clean but it does take longer to heal than you would think, maybe as long as 6 months.

I hope this helps.

I want mine done too. I think they look lovely on small boobs as well as bigger boobs. I have hardly any sensation in my nips I can pinch and twist them and it doesn't effect me! So I do wonder how I'd tolerate the pain of it 🤔

As a man Ive always found women with nipple piercings more sexy ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) I dont think it matters how large the breast though ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

SquirtyPanda wrote:

I want mine done too. I think they look lovely on small boobs as well as bigger boobs. I have hardly any sensation in my nips I can pinch and twist them and it doesn't effect me! So I do wonder how I'd tolerate the pain of it 🤔

Mine didn't hurt at all. It was a bit odd having my nipple put in a clamp by a stranger, but the needle went through, then the tube, and finally the bar. It did throb afterwards for a while, maybe half an hour. But no pain. I know people are different but it shouldn't be too bad.

Fun Louise wrote:

SquirtyPanda wrote:

Mine didn't hurt at all. It was a bit odd having my nipple put in a clamp by a stranger, but the needle went through, then the tube, and finally the bar. It did throb afterwards for a while, maybe half an hour. But no pain. I know people are different but it shouldn't be too bad.

So if you're bigger chested too do you think your nips are also insensitive ? I read that bigger boobs usually mean less sensitive nips

SquirtyPanda wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

SquirtyPanda wrote:

So if you're bigger chested too do you think your nips are also insensitive ? I read that bigger boobs usually mean less sensitive nips

Not necessarily, my right is fine and my left now pierces is responsive too. Having said that my friend that is an A cup has much more sensative nipples, so maybe.

I think they're awesome!

Agree, an in fact think they look best on smaller boobs.

I have one of mine done too, remember it feeling a little sore initially, had it over 10 years now and its just a part of me.

Thanks everyone! ^_^

I don't think the size of your books will make any difference to whether a piercing looks good or not, men have nipple piercings and they don't have massive boobs.

Once your piercing is all healed up you can try different styles and/ or colours of jewellery to see which you like the best. For example maybe having a bar would be better than having a ring as it is more subtle and not so noticeable.

I had my nipple pierced about 15 years ago and I had it pierced a week before I got on a very long haul flight. I always get swollen ankles but hadn't realized that my nipples also swelled up and it caused some discomfort thought I was going to have to take it out, so something to bear in mind if you are going to be flying soon after.

I always think the thought of the piercing is worse than the actually piercing itself and once they are ready to pierce it's over very quickly. I remember it being tender afterwards but not for long.

One more thing I haven't experienced any change in the sensitivity of my nipple.

Just do your research to ensure that you have it done by a good body piercer. If you go somewhere and you aren't feeling it just walk out.

I think it looks nice on any chest regardless of size. That includes male or female as well. Whoever said that to you sounds jealous of you in my opinion. Ignore them if you want it done then go and get it done. 'If anything people won't even notice the size of your boobs because they'll be looking at your nipples. 😊

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots wrote:

I think it looks nice on any chest regardless of size. That includes male or female as well. Whoever said that to you sounds jealous of you in my opinion. Ignore them if you want it done then go and get it done. 'If anything people won't even notice the size of your boobs because they'll be looking at your nipples. 😊

I totally agree ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)