Three Bangs to Oblivion - A Challenge to the Extreme!

And .........................

Ah! Ameliorate, you sure know how to play your audience; hanging of every word they are. You should put a next update time on your posts then we can pop back and pick up the next installment, lol.

Sound like a day to remember is only just getting going then :-)

Sorry guys, can't type that fast and besides my hands are covered in lube :-P

Here's the final installment for today:

I had orginally decided to rest between toys but excitment got the better of me. Stripping I headed to the bathroom. I figured there was gonna be a bit of mess on its way so wanted to contain it on the wipe clean tiles. Having removed the Ass Stuffer, I massaged my anus for a while with more lube and topped up the internal lubrication as well.

The Three Bangs (TB) hence its name, comes in three stages - its a bit like having three penis heads stacked on top of each other - getting increasingly bigger towards the base.

Suckering the TB onto the floor, I applied even more lube (wasn't gonna make the same mistake as this morning) and bore down on it. The first head is virtually the same size as the AssStuffer so taking this in was a synch. The TB is quite flexible so, already being stretched to accomodate the first bang, it made getting going so much easier.

Probably due to the excitment from the Ass Stuffer (even though I hadn't ejaculated), my cock had gone flaccid by now. Not of concern - I was here to get the TB buried deep inside me. I was determined to conquer at least the second bang today.

Pushing down on the flared head of the second bang, I could quickly feel my hole stretching to the max. I've read somewhere on these forums that you should be able to tell the difference between pain from tearing and strectching. I'd have to agree. I've got a reasonibly high pain threshold and was confident the feeling I was getting wasn't causing damage. In fact the pain in my knees on the hard tiled floor was worse - note to self... buy cushions.

Pushing on, I took things slowly, advancing a little at a time and resting to aclimatise. Sometimes i'd pull back a little and drive down a little further. Not able to see the progress it come as a pleasant surprise when I finally popped over the second bang.

In for a penny... I'd come this far so thought I'd best try go all the way. I backed right off and refreshed the lube. Sinking back down over the first (which by now I could hardly feel) and over the second I began my assult on the third and biggest bang.

Same approach as before but this time it was a lot harder. After 10 mins of pushing and relaxing It became clear that this challenge is for another day. I was stretching beyond comfortable levels so decided to stop.

With all the excitment of the day I was long overdue cumming and was looking forward to the 'explosive orgasm' promised to me by Tallboy. I repositioned the TB onto the side of the bath and straddling it, started riding the first two bangs in and out, up and down. The sensation of resisting the TB as you try and pull it out really works the prostate amd soon had my heart pounding in my ears.

Having wanked my cock back to its full glory, it was only moments before I was shooting wads of cum across the bath and all over the wall. Its been a while since I came that hard. Collapsing into the bath, I lay there catching my breath, warm lube trickling down my legs.... heaven!

I'm not disappointed I didn't manage the third bang this time but have no doubt it won't take long before its beaten!

I gonna go tidy the house now and hide my new toy. GF is back soon and she's no idea what i've been upto (and would probably be a bit freaked). Somehow I've got to get her into anal play then I won't have to play alone!

I'm signing off for a while now - I'll check in late tonight though!

Ameliorate, fook mate, I am sure everyone agrees you've earned the break, I think I would sleep for a week after half of what you've been through.

A good sport picking up the challenge from Tallboy like that and sticking with it. There is certainly no way I could have accepted it.

Realy made my day following the thread, better than any TV reality show.

Great to hear it went so well Ameliorate, looks like l will need to buy a douche!!! Looking forward immensely to the next installment !!!!

Will be ordering my challenge tomorrow... will keep you all posted especially you happycamper X
Kuni, is that a confirm on Mrs Kunni and her December 08!!! appointment?

I take it you are not thinking of throwing a sickie tomorrow Ameliorate!!!!

A sickie!?! Chance would be a fine thing Tallboy. I am home alone tomorrow night however so may have to tackle that third bang! Of course I'll report back here if I do. Sorry I didn't find my way onto MSN - another day maybe.

Guess the challenge baton passes to you now - can't wait to hear about the little spiky number Happycamper has picked out for you.

No worries Ameliorate......! Will order up the spiky little number and see how we go, doesn't look that much of a challenge l have to say, but l don't know what was in Happycamper's mind when she made the selection !!
To correct what l wrote earlier my messenger and e.mail are one and the same details, so maybe hear from you in due course, no intention of becoming a bunny boiler!!!
Tallboy

Ok, happycamper your challenge will be in the sex talk pronto!!!

Item ordered here on Friday.... will keep you posted folks!!!

Will buy a butternut to while away the hours.... wanna chat Happycamper !

@ tallboy... affirmative. The thought has me hard, all the time....

Looks like the supermarkets are about to have a run on Butternut Squash ;-D

Tallboy, Happycamper, Solopleasurer - As all of you have embraced the idea of my little challenge and wanna join in the fun, I hope my account of the Three Bangs here has set a precident for the reports I am eagarly awaiting from your own tasks - spare no detail :-P

That said... I do have more to report...

Decided to try and tackle the third band tonight. Took a more clinical approach this time - I was less interested in self pleasure and more keen to beat the bugger!

Taking the first two bangs proved straight forward enough - plenty of lube as before - the first one slid straight in and it only took a few minutes to pop over the second. I spent a bit of time
riding these two which aside from feeling great, I hoped it would relax my anus a bit.

Trying the illusive third has raised a question for the more experienced of you out there - what position(s) do you assume when playing with the large toys?

I've tried sucking the TB to the floor, kneeling over it and sitting back. This worked great for the first two bangs, but the third was too close to the floor to get to and besides it hurts the knees after too long.

I've mounted the TB on the lid of the loo and lowered myself down on to it - fine for riding the first two bangs but difficult to slowly lower down onto the third - really feel it in the thighs after a while.

Standing, bent at the waist is OK but it is hard to get a good grip on the TB to help ram it home.

Any advice?

I worked at trying to accomodate the beast for about an hour, but alas no joy. I'm not sure weather it is the girth that is defeating me or the length - as I tried to push it home, I could feel the TB pushing against something deep inside (I swear it was nudging my tonsils at one point :-)

Feeling around my ass, I could tell I have almost succeeded. The design of the TB is slightly off set ie. it is slightly more bulbous on one side. The smaller side had made its way inside, it was the bulbous bit that ultimately defeated me.

I'll get there eventually but no opportunity for the next few days.

I'm also fresh out of lube!!!

Hi Ameliorate, in terms of resting it on something, might l suggest a tin can, upturned basin, something with some depth to it so that the third bang is raised clear of the ground. Afraid the thigh/gluteus maximus workout is inevitable as you are assuming a position you may not have visited for some time, it will pass with practice as the muscles get used to the position.
As for accomodating the beast, l did have the same difficulty with 3 bangs senior, when l got to the 3rd head l felt as though l could push it no further. Not sure why, maybe hitting the pelvis inside, l am snake hipped so maybe not to much room in there. Alternatively just the thought that once immersed in your ass there is still a little way to go to push it past the muscle double ring to achieve total insertion.
I was stuck like that for some time until an e.mail friend explained how he accomodated the monster, he braced the baseplate against a vertical hard flat surface like the edge of a wall, and pushed for all he was worth. I tried it and hey presto in it went, the stretch is fantastic, and involuntary orgasms are the order of the day but what an achievement to be sure. I did say l would stick at that... but who knows !!!
In that position the head of the dildo seems to drop slightly inside under its own weight, this results l think in it taking a slightly different and deeper channel inside.
Or it may just have been that he had showed me that it was possible, him 5 feet ten inches and eight inches, me six four and seven inches, just got me over the mental hurdle that l couldn't take it.
Hope this helps, maybe try olive oil if you have used up all your lube!!!
Sounds like Kunni may be for trying something soon, why not challenge him folks... nudge.. nudge.. wink..wink !
Bye for now Tallboy.
PS Not a bunny boiler as l said, so if anyone wants to chat don't be a stranger, pretty sure we are all sane in the main.

When i started reading this.. i thought "he's going to be in for a shock!" then i clicked the link and found it was the junior!

As it happens, i bought one of these last week, along with some glass (on the 3 for 2 offer) and.. a litre of lube, between ID Glide and Millenium (my, and my gf's favourite lubes, for everything!)

After we had a quick go with it in my GF's pussy (she only wanted the first two), I managed to get the first two bangs in me, after warming up with some smaller toys, and a couple of the glass toys. I was suffering with the same problem as you, couldn't quite get the the 3rd bang in, because it felt like it was pushing in the wrong direction, unfortunately my GF wasn't really getting on with the whole situation too well, so after she made a vid of banging me with the first two, we kinda gave up for the evening.

I WILL be going back to it over the next few days, i think the key to getting the last bang in is changing positions and the shape of your colon to accomadate the size, which position.. not too sure, but on all fours and a straight back could be the best option.

As for pleasure, rotate the beast while it's in there, that's simply amazing!

Oops just reread the above. Sorry l did forget to mention that this is a hands and knees jobbie !!! You may have worked it out from the gravity clue though.... have fun campers xxx
Tallboy

Can't say that I have any experience of this but from a purely logistical point of view, is it possible to attach it to the sidewall of the bath. This would allow you to have a leg in and one out of the bath and to bear down on it.

Just a thought.

Could consider that, but have to be careful in case the knee in the bath slipped on the bottom and you suddenly dropped down !!! Could leave the water out of course. Cheers
Tallboy