Three Extra Inches Penis Extender Sleeve - issues and suggestions

Hi,

I bought the Three Extra Inches Penis Extender Sleeve. I had to order a replacment on the original order as it was damaged (thanks LH for sending me a hassel free replacement ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)).

One the replacement arrived, I did find it hard to put on. I read some of the reviews and people have stated the very same issue but overcame this with a lot of lube. I tried this last night and it went so wrong and made for an intresting stop start session for my OH ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif). I applied lube to the inside of the sleeve, ball entrance, my shaft and my balls. First off, the lube on me and inside the sleeve caused it to almost jump off me so I had to hold it down. Whilst I did this, I just about managed to slot through my balls (not without a few moments of pain and nearly tears ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)). So I thought, great, I'm ready, however 30 seconds later, my balls slipped out. This kept happening and after a three attempts,, we decided to call it a night.

Has anyone else had issues like this with the sleeve. Am I missing a step here to have it secure and perform support and hands free?

Any info, suggestsions or expereinces outlined would be welcomed.

LL

I have this. I didn't even attempt the ball loop. I just put lube on my cock and squeezed the air out of sleeve before sliding it on. I found that if all of the air was out then my cock was sucked into the sleeve which in turn made it stay in place

Ah fair enough, I did notice I managed to make a few fart noises whilst inserting. I thought I'd give a dry ball scenario a go to avoid slippage and how wrong I was to try ![](upload://ceipqBTR0sMGMajGRWRbxCi6nYV.gif)

I'll give your suggestion a go. Thanks Dad2seven ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

LL

love_lovin' wrote:

Ah fair enough, I did notice I managed to make a few fart noises whilst inserting. I thought I'd give a dry ball scenario a go to avoid slippage and how wrong I was to try ![](upload://ceipqBTR0sMGMajGRWRbxCi6nYV.gif)

I'll give your suggestion a go. Thanks Dad2seven ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

LL

Sounds painful 😨. No problem, hope you get to enjoy 😉