Threesomes help!

Me and my bi girl have decided to try threesomes with other girls but have no idea where to meet the third party! Any idea on whats best to do? We know bi girls but theyre our friends and things might get messy that way? Any help would do :) thankyuo

I was contacted a couple of times of a dating site, once by a girl in her 20's who hadn't done it before swapped pics an chatted on messenger but never see her on line know,
other guy was in early 40's & wanted to surprise his wife then an hr before cancelled saying it was that time of month then a few weeks later was back intouch all arrangements made again cancelled at last minuete bit annoying to say the least, but as its a first time for them I can understand the apprehension

We are in the same boat. Would love to try it but cant find a girl.

hi rigalig & cheekylittleminx. have u been on the www.fuckbuddy.com site this might help. let us no how u get on.

Has anyone out there still in a committed relationship actually been in a threesome/foursome....and if so how did it effect that relationship ?? Is your sex life now better or worse as a result ? Did either of you have any feelings of jealousy or resentment afterwards ?? A lot of guys have the fantasy of seeing their wife taken by another man but does it work beyond the level of fantasy ???? Most women deny it but would truth known love to try it (at least once?) if they could just seperate sex from feelings....but how many of us can?? We've thought the thoughts and done the fantasy but I don't think I could actually do it for real without regrets....any views for or against ??

the best thing to do is get someone neither you or your partner knows. this way, it wont be complicated after.

i personally have never been with a woman before but always says i would love to try and i definitely get a stranger(s). not anyone i know.

it dont affect anyone if u both trust each other and dont get too carried away. but then sometimes u do get the women going off with the women

To Lesley and cheeky.. We have had a foursome, a couple we never met. To be honest it was the most nerve racking thing i'd ever done.
Your relationship has to be strong.I must say to all, i dont regret one minute, neither does my wife. I think if your going to do it, just do that.. make no friends its a lot easier believe me. finding the right couple is hard,as you might like the one couple and your partner does'nt like the other and vice versa.Our sex life was hot, it's now hotter. PS: Not for the faint hearted:-)